GDT: Game 37: Hurricanes @ Blackhawks | 12/27/15 6 p.m. CT (WGN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Versteeg_Norstrom_Sing.JPG

Go. Fight. Win. Hawks!

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Not a moment too soon--this Cardinals/Pack game is getting ugly.

I saw the opening kickoff and then turned it off. The Packers guy tackled him on the 12 yard line and went running off the field, celebrating like he just won the Super Bowl. It's funny after seeing that, to hear they are getting blown out so badly.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I saw the opening kickoff and then turned it off. The Packers guy tackled him on the 12 yard line and went running off the field, celebrating like he just won the Super Bowl. It's funny after seeing that, to hear they are getting blown out so badly.

Give me a break. NFL players all over the league overreact when making a simple play. Like Tracy Porter celebrating today after batting down a ball in which he got beat that Winston underthrew about 5-10 yards. Not excusing it, but literally happens in every game haha.

Anyway, back to hockey. Let's go Hawks, not sure how they'll play since they don't always do that well coming off big breaks..

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Thanks for covering for me everyone. Been a rough holiday season here.

Go Blackhawks...let's get this going.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Troy just said Canes lead the league at the dot so far this season, Yotes #2 :amazed:

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Danualt looking real strong again. I really wanna see what he looks like in a more expanded defensive role. His offensive skills are definatly there.

Rozy has made a few nice plays with the puck tonight aswell. Looks like the rest has done him well. Wouldn't mind getting bladder in a little more to keep rozy fresh.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Knowing our luck, we're going to get called for too many men on the ice if we have six guys out for so much as a half second.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad