ಠ_ಠ
Feb 15, 2010
Guam
ZeEbTh6.png

Now boarding

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Out of the 4 remaining home games, I see us for sure winning against SJS and NSH.

While I am really hoping the CBJ make the playoffs, the Sharks are the hottest team in hockey, they have won 6 in a row. They are back to their form at the start of the year when they won 7 in a row.

Honestly, you have to sweep Minnesota and the Blues. I don't think the results will be positive in either game against San Jose.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Was doing a few things at once with the game on last night so I missed this until I watched again this morning, but was very cool to watch Gaborik work to be in the right place to receive from Dubinsky. Dubi was working back and forth and Gabby would switch directions with him, and in tight quarters. Very impressive.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Someone else told me the western Canada roadie in late March was make or break.

Was that Ty Conklin?

Seriously, I think the Jackets need 13-15 points in the last 11 games.

That's 4 points every three games. 2-1, 1-0-2 something like that. I would neveer have guessed it, but today I think that's do-able. It's a tall order but I think they have a chance to pull it off.

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Seriously, isn't it about time we had a good old fashioned avatar push?

No, it isn't. I think the lack of avatar unity here has been one of the biggest reasons for the Jackets' resurgence this year.

Natalie's hair and the Kia Soul hamsters are two of the other big reasons.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Just thought this might sum up Gabbys first game

No, it isn't. I think the lack of avatar unity here has been one of the biggest reasons for the Jackets' resurgence this year.

-- Calvert was asked what it's like to play with an NHL star like Gaborik: "It’s kind of surreal. Last night I was thinking about – me and Cam Atkinson are roommates – and we couldn’t believe (the trade) yet, we were trying to wrap our minds around it. He gets on the ice in pre-game skate and you’re just expecting him never to make a mistake, snipe every goal, score every time he shoots. He’s a world-class player. When you realize he’s human, it’s fun. He got into it there in the first period and he ended up scoring a huge goal for us."

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

Amen! No avatar unity! Not that it matters too much to me, I wouldn't participate anyway.

Did we even have the hamsters on last night? I'm drawing a blank, I don't remember it. But, yes, Natalie's hair is awesome and quite a rallying cry for the troops.

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
Did we even have the hamsters on last night? I'm drawing a blank, I don't remember it. But, yes, Natalie's hair is awesome and quite a rallying cry for the troops.

At least 3 times in the first period. It is part of the reason why I switched to the Nashville feed for the 2nd.

(That and I like feeding off their sweet sweet tears)

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Amen! No avatar unity! Not that it matters too much to me, I wouldn't participate anyway.

Avatar unity has never worked for us in the past. It only brings tears.

It feels like I posted hams (which I do at every Space!Hamster commercial) in the chat around 4 times.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
At least 3 times in the first period. It is part of the reason why I switched to the Nashville feed for the 2nd.

(That and I like feeding off their sweet sweet tears)

lol (for the later), I must really have learned the art of blocking out the hamsters.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Natalie's hair has got it goin' on,
It's all I watch,
It's so blonde and it's so long,
Rimer can't you see,
I don't care for your goatee,
If the playoffs have a prayer,
It'll be because of Natalie's hair.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Natalie's hair has got it goin' on,
It's all I watch,
It's so blonde and it's so long,
Rimer can't you see,
I don't care for your goatee,
If the playoffs have a prayer,
It'll be because of Natalie's hair.

Ok, you win. If she's on twitter, you really need to creep her out with that.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
she's definitely on twitter...i can't even begin to know whether to laugh or to slowly back away from that...hahaha

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
she's definitely on twitter...i can't even begin to know whether to laugh or to slowly back away from that...hahaha

If you don't want to be too creepy, you post it with a #CBJ hash instead of sending it directly to her. That is more likely to get a laugh out of her. You can do it DSL.. I would so favorite that... lol

I'l have to find her on twitter. I have like everyone else related to the CBJ followed. I've got to check and see if I still have Howson followed, if so that need to end.. haha.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
If you don't want to be too creepy, you post it with a #CBJ hash instead of sending it directly to her. That is more likely to get a laugh out of her. You can do it DSL.. I would so favorite that... lol

I'l have to find her on twitter. I have like everyone else related to the CBJ followed. I've got to check and see if I still have Howson followed, if so that need to end.. haha.

Too many characters. And no, I don't mean the forum here, I mean the stanza.

That and I've never tweeted out from my personal account (I also have one for work) because I intended it to be more like a feed.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Too many characters. And no, I don't mean the forum here, I mean the stanza.

That and I've never tweeted out from my personal account (I also have one for work) because I intended it to be more like a feed.

I was mostly joking. Figured it was too long but didn't count. Yeah, I mostly use twitter as a feed as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad