GDT: Game 36 - New York Rangers vs Washington Capitals - 7pm EST, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I’d rather go to a nice sports bar with craft beer to watch the game, than pay $250 to sit in the 400 section with an obstructed view and hear Potvin sucks chants all night long. But that’s just me.
Right there with you.

I thought I would be at MSG all the time when I started making my own adult money but making my own adult money taught me the concept of "worth it."

I'll wait until we play Florida or whoever, spend $80, and sneak into a good seat.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Right there with you.

I thought I would be at MSG all the time when I started making my own adult money but making my own adult money taught me the concept of "worth it."

I'll wait until we play Florida or whoever, spend $80, and sneak into a good seat.

I bought a 10 game package, on the chase bridge bar stools for 150 a ticket. To me that was worth it. Great seats, and can usually get my money back if I have to sell a game.

To spend 250+ just to get into the building? Crazy! But it is the holidays, prices will drop after the new year.

Reactions: Machinehead

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
The advancements in HD and surround sound tech have made the home experience so much better.

What I’d like to see eventually is a ubiquitous tv option that lets you pick your camera angles at any time- there are instances in a game where I’d like to see more of the ice than what the camera pans to.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I did not realize how bad the caps injuries were. It’s a miracle they are even in playoff position. We are at full strength. No excuse not to win tonight.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Ovechkin is gonna score at least one against us, so I'm glad it won't be one of the milestone historic ones.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I did not realize how bad the caps injuries were. It’s a miracle they are even in playoff position. We are at full strength. No excuse not to win tonight.
The power of coaching . Imagine if we were missing Trochek, Kreider, Fox, and Chytil for as long as Wilson, Backstrom, Carlson, Oshie etc have been out. We’d probably be in last place .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad