GDT: Game 36: Habs v. Arizona 9:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Drouin looks horrendous tonight and Hudon needs an express one way ticket to the AHL

Reactions: Pomee

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
You know the coach is a ****in dinosaur when Schlemko and Benn are playing way more then Mete!!
It's very frustrating that regardless how good Mete plays he rarely gets more than 15 minutes. And to top it off if he has a bad shift he plays closer to 10.

I'm not saying Mete is the greatest thing but he has to play to get better. We know how trash Benn and Schlemko are 90% of the time.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
It's very frustrating that regardless how good Mete plays he rarely gets more than 15 minutes. And to top it off if he has a bad shift he plays closer to 10.

I'm not saying Mete is the greatest thing but he has to play to get better. We know how trash Benn and Schlemko are 90% of the time.
It's the devil you know vs the one you do not,

Reactions: JuicyHam

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Markov would outplay these scrubs we have

For sure. Re-signing Markov for 1 year instead of signing Alzner for 5 years would've looked quite good right now. How no one got fired over endorsing signing Alzner to that contract after he was a healthy scratch for the Caps in that springs playoffs is still beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad