GDT: GAME 36: HABS @ FLA | Lemonade | Thursday, Dec. 29th, 2022, 7PM -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I don't want to guess or predict, but if Guhle's injury is bad, I mean... it's fine if he doesn't play the rest of the year. Definitely not worth pushing it if he is 50-50. Same goes for Suzuki and Caufield. Just shut 'em down for the year. We can still catch Anaheim.

Reactions: Andrewcoursol

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
can't blame suzuki; young dude in his first year with the C, playing with 5 rookie D, and a cast of zombies including Armia, Gallagher, drouin, dandonov, hoffman, Dvorak etc
I'm sorry but no.... Suzuki has been invisible for a month. Unless there's an injury (possible) he needs to step it up. I don't mind a slump but you have to at least make plays. I haven't noticed him at all.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I don't want to guess or predict, but if Guhle's injury is bad, I mean... it's fine if he doesn't play the rest of the year. Definitely not worth pushing it if he is 50-50. Same goes for Suzuki and Caufield. Just shut 'em down for the year. We can still catch Anaheim.
So how do you figure we shut down Suzuki and Caufield? Hired goons? Nancy Kerrigan special?

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
200w.gif

f*** f*** f*** f*** man

The only solace is it helps the armored vehicle

Reactions: sheed36

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
If Guhle is hurt this team is going down faster than the Titanic.
With or without him this team can't win games with that pathetic offence and special units.

The only injured player that hurts us right now is Monahan because he has the potential of getting us another good draft pick.

Reactions: Gravity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad