GDT: Game 36: Columbus at Arizona | 1/3 8PM EST

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Lethargic power play attempt in my opinion.. come on guys.

Maybe I just got spoiled watching how a team like Washington/Chicago does their power plays.

Zarathustra

This is not my hat.
Nov 21, 2007
Salzburg
I want to draft a goalie named Post. That way every shot can be saved by the post. It would start to get in the other team's heads.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Sorry to ask, but does anybody have a link? Wiziwig is dead.

Dead for good? Heard it was down yesterday but figured it would have been back up by now.

http://www.firstrowsports.li/watch/...1e/5/arizona-coyotes-vs-columbus-blue-jackets

It looks like it's down for a good while. Spanish law (where Wiziwig is based) is being passed that'll criminalize the feeds (a lot of lobbying by Euro soccer clubs). Nutjob sports also down since the UK arrested the guy.

Fun times.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
4th line literally makes me think we are about to get scored on the whole time they are out there

I'd feel safer with motorized remote-controlled pylons. At least those would have a chance to bump the puck up the ice and/or get in the way of shots.

Jorge

Actor,Comedian,Drunk
Jan 11, 2011
Clintonville
http://www.firstrowsports.li/watch/...1e/5/arizona-coyotes-vs-columbus-blue-jackets

It looks like it's down for a good while. Spanish law (where Wiziwig is based) is being passed that'll criminalize the feeds (a lot of lobbying by Euro soccer clubs). Nutjob sports also down since the UK arrested the guy.

Fun times.

Thank you. Don't mess with tv outside of watching netflix, but did look into Center Ice. It was my understanding that CBJ games would be blacked out. I would watch the Western Conference a lot, but I'm not going to buy Center Ice if I can't get CBJ games.

I understand why rights owners want to protect their film and sports properties, but if someone's got a stream rocking...:nod:

Hope the Jackets can make Mike Smith work hard tonight. He's having a tough season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad