GDT: Game #36 | Cats @ Leafs | 7PM LeafsTV II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
After paying up teh behind for a pylon like Clarkson you really think Nonis wants to look like an imbecile with Clarkson on the 4th line?

We're not getting the entire story for sure. Carlyle has pressure being put on him from above to do certain things.

You don't think you'll look like an imbecile by putting your 3rd high scorer on the fourth line?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Fire Randy people are crazy! Keeping him is the best chance at McDavid next season. It's about time the Leafs get a bonafide superstar prospect.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
After paying up teh behind for a pylon like Clarkson you really think Nonis wants to look like an imbecile with Clarkson on the 4th line?

We're not getting the entire story for sure. Carlyle has pressure being put on him from above to do certain things.

I think it was Carlyle who pushed to get Clarkson signed.

BayStreetBullies*

The reason we're losing is because Florida is only outshooting us 18-16. MOAR shots = WIN! :sarcasm:

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
IMGP2025.jpg

Waffle time; Throw waffles on these chumps.

No.We have to throw toast now.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I really feel that the ACC is brewing for a huge FIRE CARLYLE. you can really hear it.

e84*

I'm hearing Clark-hole-sun is providing the rallying speech in the dressing room as we speak.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Fire Randy people are crazy! Keeping him is the best chance at McDavid next season. It's about time the Leafs get a bonafide superstar prospect.

Note to Randy: this is a rush team.

leafstilldeath*

Time to seriously blow up this team.

Get rid of:

Bozak (bag of pucks)
Clarkson (bag of pucks)
Dion (1st rounder)
Lupul (1st rounder)
Reimer (1st rounder)

FIRE Carlyle

Rebuild properly

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
The Leafs suck. The officials suck . It sucks being a Leafs fan. Life in general really sucks.

Don't get too negative. There are so many more wonderful things to life than this miserable team. Turn off the TV. Do something that makes you happy. This is what I did from the lockout until 2008-2009. Only, watched team Canada and playoff hockey. Didn't watch the leafs for all those years. I still get frustrated but nowhere near the level I used to before.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
BayStreetBullies said:
What's ridiculous is you making stuff up to satisfy your crazy personal agenda. Every goalie looks behind the net, every goalie scrambles when there's traffic in front of the net. Seriously, it's pathetic what lengths people go to with their criticism.

I have no personal agenda. You do realize people can be critical of the goalies without being #teambernier or #teamreimer right? Reimer makes me so nervous and those are the things I notice about him on a nightly basis. Sometimes its okay because he is making saves, albeit making everyone nervous, but some nights like tonight it just makes him look SO bad.

mikebel111*

U know ur struggling when ur best d man who has been great all year is also struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad