GDT: Game #36|29-12-2014|7PM|Canadiens @ Hurricanes|RDS & SNE|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Great GDT, looking forward to the Habs / Carolina having another goalie duel between Price & Ward. Hopefully a Shootout with some more great saves, ending in a 4 - 3 win for our illustrious Habs, overcoming Ward's efforts, before rushing off to Florida to face the Panthers & Luongo tomorrow night. Four points on the line in the next two games could leave the Habs with 50pts. in 2014, in a reversal of last season, where the Habs lost both games on Dec.29th to Florida 4-1 then lost 5-4 against Carolina Dec.31st to end the year with 49pts. in 2013 on their way to 100pts overall. The Habs took 41 games to reach 49pts in 2013, whereas they have 46pts. in 35gms to date, meaning that winning the next two games will have them ahead of last years pace with four games in hand. A pretty good accomplishment, when one considers the Habs were a 100 point team that made the Stanley Cup Eastern Conference Final Series. So yes these next games before the New Year could have them in very good position for the playoffs, all of this while breaking in many rookies, and starting A.Galchenyuk @ center on the top line. It bodes well for the future of our Habs chances of winning a Stanley Cup very soon,IMHO.:nod:

Wards been awful for years, won't be much of a duel.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
0AGRcXS.gif

This trio will have to control the puck as much as possible because, with the exception of Plekanec, these guys aren’t known for playing defence. When asked about who would play defence on the line, Plekanec smiled and replied: “With those guys? I guess I’ll have to do it all.â€

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/h...defence?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

10crcjs.jpg

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Great GDT!!

Sadly I'm expecting our boys to get their ***** kicked tonight.

Yeah... The habs start poorly at the best of times, I can't imagine how bad it could be after a week long Christmas break. Also, the habs seem to get pounded on Mondays for whatever reason.

I don't have a good feeling about this one, but at least HF should be amusing after the game!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Think I'll finish watching the Sweden/Russia game before switching to the Habs game. Habs 1st periods usually suck anyway so I'm not likely to miss much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad