GDT: Game #36|29-12-2014|7PM|Canadiens @ Hurricanes|RDS & SNE|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
He barely touched him and Staal fell but yeah blame PK for that **** call.

I get that the Carolina player went down easy, but this isn't the time PK gets called in the third period on a questionable call. Just like as fans we say that Gallagher needs to adjust his game a bit because refs are after him, PK should do the same. His stick was there and the player fell. I'm not surprised the ref called it.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
chris lee is single handedly gonna turn this game around, as usual. why is this donk still an NHL ref?

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Subban held but no call.. i hate the Hurricanes.. I remember a game where the penalties were 12 to 2 for mtl vs them while Carbonneau was the coach!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I get that the Carolina player went down easy, but this isn't the time PK gets called in the third period on a questionable call. Just like as fans we say that Gallagher needs to adjust his game a bit because refs are after him, PK should do the same. His stick was there and the player fell. I'm not surprised the ref called it.

Subban cant control something he doesn't actually do....

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
If the Habs get this dominated by the Canes in their own end, imagine the Kings, or the Hawks....ugly.

Jamie Thomas

Apr 4, 2003
Bad call or not they need to start playing now. Shots are 9-0. Against the 2nd worst team in the league.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005

So you're saying PK should become soft? There is many, many guys in the league like that. I'd prefer PK to play the way he does and push the limits on occassion. Over time he'll start getting away with it like most vets do.

Saintpatrick*

He didn't do anything to deserve the penalty in the first place. So because he's targeted by the refs (an extremely prejudicial and unfair practice btw) he should just let Staal go to the net?

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
If the Habs get this dominated by the Canes in their own end, imagine the Kings, or the Hawks....ugly.

Yes, just imagine. For example 5 games ago when we destroyed the Kings 6-2 or last game where we beat the Islanders 3-1.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
So you're saying PK should become soft? There is many, many guys in the league like that. I'd prefer PK to play the way he does and push the limits on occassion. Over time he'll start getting away with it like most vets do.

Ever since Kerry Fraser outed the existence of the NHL refs blacklist, you can smell the bias. It's reprehensible.

The existence of one makes objectivity impossible. That's their job, right? Objectivity and impartiality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad