(Click for link to listen online)

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

:vegas GO KNIGHTS GO! :vegas

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Interesting to see who gets the nod in goal tonight, I expect Subban and Flower to split the games tonight and tomorrow.

My guess is Subban in net, but it's just that... a guess.

Also I hope no one had any plans for this GDT... no one claimed it so I thought I'd make one before bed.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Knights 9
Ducks 1

Here's hoping. We could get surprised here (although it wouldn't really be a surprise, would it?). This could go to shootout if we're lucky. Ducks are getting healthy and getting it together. I'm oddly more worried about this game than tomorrow's.

OTOH it looks like Perry is out. I would like to amend my prediction to a 1 goal regulation win if we're lucky. This is still one from which I would happily take a point. Ducks are currently last in, and fighting for their lives, while we're fighting for our dinner.

Last edited:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
As always, I'd be happy with half (two) of the points available this short roadie. But I'd hate to lose two in OT, so I'm hoping for a win in either...or both would be acceptable, too. :thumbu:

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Had to work today otherwise I would have gone for the back to back. My buddy and his wife are Ducks fans so I will go to Born and Raised with them for tonight's game. Should be fun.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Had to work today otherwise I would have gone for the back to back. My buddy and his wife are Ducks fans so I will go to Born and Raised with them for tonight's game. Should be fun.

I'll be driving Uber. Someone needs to pay for all these season tix and gear we've been irresponsibly buying.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Got an Adidas for Christmas.

Baggy as hell. How do Adidas and Reebok have such different sizes when they're the same damn company? :laugh:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Got an Adidas for Christmas.

Baggy as hell. How do Adidas and Reebok have such different sizes when they're the same damn company? :laugh:
Mine fits me pretty okay but the collar definitely hangs too low.

Gonna wait a couple seasons to decide who to get on the jersey. Right now I'm thinking Theodore but I don't want to do it until he gets a long term contract.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Mine fits me pretty okay but the collar definitely hangs too low.

Gonna wait a couple seasons to decide who to get on the jersey. Right now I'm thinking Theodore but I don't want to do it until he gets a long term contract.
coughalextuchcough

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
coughalextuchcough
Tuch is a good choice too. I kinda want to see if Brannstrom and Glass can become the studs I expect them to be.

Not that I don't have love for Suzuki but I fanboy over Glass and Brannstrom more.

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I just turned it on, thought I missed a period for sure. This is a super late start, but I'm on with it.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
"Ducks are hoping for a physical game as VGK don't have a lot of size up front."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad