GDT: Game 35: Seattle Kraken (10-20-4) @ Dallas Stars (17-13-2) - 5:30 p.m. PT / 8:30 p.m. ET

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
I agree with them not being strong defensively but Hertl is really really good defensively. I am pretty sure he could carry them. But the lines are certainly not set in stone.

It's their coverage lapses. Having one on a line can be overcome, both together and not even Bergeron or Barkov could carry that combo, imo.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
He's been better than I had expected, even when he wasn't scoring, he was doing the little things. Would love to see them resign him, but if he isn't interested in re-upping here, getting a higher pick for him would be nice.
He is definitely the type of player I would not mind re-signing. But the dude is 30 and is a tweener. He is most likely also looking for a raise. Not sure if he fits in our plans long term.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
The music in AAA is almost universally examples of music I don’t like, but I would say that arena really makes for a good TV presentation. Been thinking that for years too. Something about that arena leads to good TV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad