GDT: Game 35: Red Wings at wild 8:00 pm et 12/27/23 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (27).png

Practice Wednesday morning, line info then. Let's Go Boys!

Traumatized by unexpected Christmas visitors?
Lethargic because of culinary debauchery on Christmas Eve?
Exhausted from playing with the kids and their new toys on Christmas Morning?
Drained because of the wife demanding Demon Time i.e. merciless baby-making over the holidays?

Don’t. f***in. Care.

The men gotta come out like Krampus himself is after’em.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012

I'm assuming czarnik takes fischer's spot and berggren would take kostin's.

Edvinsson coming back means walman is definitely still hurtin from that shot to the knee. I don't remember Ed making any stand out plays but usually for a defenseman that is a good thing when you don't hear their name too much.

Interesting to see what happens. Maybe Lalonde says fu*k it for a couple shifts and puts ed with seider for funzies?

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"It's been a mild winter so far in Minnesota, so instead of ice sculptures, sandy roads, and tow chains, the visiting Red Wings can instead expect some chilly drizzle, gray skies, and disappointed ski lodge owners. Speaking of "disappointed"; for more applications of that word you don't have to look much further than December for the Wings who have battled through injuries, bad luck, and some blown leads to pile up only 2 wins in their last 10 games. So tonight they'll unwrap a last present to find out if it's a repeat of the win a month ago or if the Wild have left a few more lumps of coal in the visitors' stockings."

- Plausible Keats

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday, if you enjoy your family I hope you got to spend quality time with them and if you hate your family I hope you were able to avoid them this holiday season. I'm thankful Red Wings hockey is back and hopefully the rest will enable the boys to get back to relentless forechecking and potting pucks.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Anyone know of a good way to get around blackouts (native Cheesehead here cannot watch any Minny games - not such a bad thing - just an issue when they play Detroit).

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Had a horrible Christmas and having a really bad day. Would be nice for these guys to actually stomp on the Wild and cheer me up.
Sucks to have a bad day during the holidays, I've had a bad couple months tbh. What's got you down?

(sometimes it's nice when people ask, i have found)

I also just don't see how we lose to minnesota tonight.

So ed, berg are definitely playing and not just called up to be called up. Nice to see, hopefully berggren can figure a way to make a case for him to stay.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Sucks to have a bad day during the holidays, I've had a bad couple months tbh. What's got you down?

(sometimes it's nice when people ask, i have found)

I also just don't see how we lose to minnesota tonight.

So ed, berg are definitely playing and not just called up to be called up. Nice to see, hopefully berggren can figure a way to make a case for him to stay.
I appreciate it. But it’s not something for public display. Maybe in a dm. Also sorry for your rough couple of months.

But I don’t want to take away from the GDT. Hopefully a win.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Curious to see what they do for lines/pairings. Wouldn’t hate seeing Ed with seider

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I appreciate it. But it’s not something for public display. Maybe in a dm. Also sorry for your rough couple of months.

But I don’t want to take away from the GDT. Hopefully a win.
No problem. DM's are open.

I have complete confidence that we dominate this game and make minnesota rethink their coaching decision again! 5-2 easy. 2-2 at some point in the 2nd and we pull away in the third. Get an empty netter. bam!

Reactions: KJoe88

theYman

Feb 28, 2008

So glad the injury bug is hitting all at once. Just great. Now Veleno's out. Need to play 60min. And wonder which Reimer we get tonight? The one earlier in the season or the one who can't stop a beach ball all of a sudden?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad