GDT: Game 35: Phoenix Coyotes @ San Jose Processing Plant | 3-30-13 | 7:30PM MST

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

Welcome to this weeks edition of "Ask Mr. Jim Harbaugh"

Mr. Jim Harbaugh: What are your feelings about a team on paper desigened to win the cup continuing to head downward? A team whose window at winning it all is finally closing on them?

original.gif

What are your feelings about the 49ers going to have a much harder time getting back to the Super Bowl as a result of the other teams in the NFC getting better?

original.gif

Have you gotten over your brother kicking your ass in the Super Bowl?

original.gif

extralarge.png
[size=+2]@[/size]
extralarge.png

PHOENIX COYOTES (14-15-5) vs CHICKEN OF THE SEA (16-11-6)

Game 35 at The HP Cannery, San Jose CA

7103179393_0b7dfae10d_z.jpg

TV and radio coverage provided by:
FS_PLUS_ARIZONA_2C.jpg

moneyradio1510dotcom.png

full.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Marleau​
|
Thorthon​
|
Burns​
Wingles​
|
Courture​
|
Havlat​
Shepard​
|
Pavelski​
|
Galiardi​
Desjardans​
|
Gomez​
|
Burish​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Vlassic​
|
Stewert​
Irwin​
|
Boyle​
Braun​
|
Brown​

Goalie​
Niemi​
http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020516&navid=sb:preview

Sharks forward Tim Kennedy (undisclosed) will stay on injured reserve, while goalie Thomas Greiss (neck) will play some games in Worcester of the AHL to get back into playing shape.

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Steve Sullivan​
|
Antonie Vermette​
|
Shane Doan (C)
Radim Vrbata​
|
Martin Hanzal(A)
|
Mikkel Boedker​
Robert Klinkhammer​
|
Boyd Gordon​
|
David Moss​
Raffi Torres​
|
Kyle Chipchura​
|
Lauri Korpikoski???​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson​
|
Derek Morris​
Keith Yandle (A)
|
Michael Stone​
Rostislav Klesla​
|
David Schlemko​

Goalie​
LoL Our Only Hope​

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020516&navid=sb:preview
Coyotes forward Lauri Korpikoski (upper body) missed the past two games and is day-to-day. Goalie Mike Smith (upper body) sat out in Minnesota and Nashville, but is accompanying the team on the road trip pending a possible return by next week. Defenseman Zbynek Michalek (lower body) skated Monday but may not be ready.

IT'S ALL COMING TO AN END, SAN JOSE!

50858463.jpg.22315.0_display_image.jpg

jonathan-toews-campbell.jpg

5758576676_cefa1c0eea_o.jpg

original.gif

TODAYS GAME DAY THREAD IS:

image.JPG

JOHN HARBAUGH APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original.gif

Last edited:

manictech

Apr 9, 2012
Tucson,AZ
I've been watching a friends house they have direct tv. I've missed the past two games because I can't figure out what channel it's on. It's like they don't have fox sports. But I thought fox sports was a standard channel? Does anyone know if it has to be special ordered on direct tv?

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I've been watching a friends house they have direct tv. I've missed the past two games because I can't figure out what channel it's on. It's like they don't have fox sports. But I thought fox sports was a standard channel? Does anyone know if it has to be special ordered on direct tv?

Fox Sports Az is channel 686 on directv and fox sports az + is channel 695.

whos afraid of 1234

Mar 28, 2013
Regardless of any potential high draft position we could obtain by tanking, im hoping for coyotes wins in every remaining game no matter how pointless it would be.

Im sure everyone around here is aware there might not be many more wins for us to witness, and it'd be a damn shame to go out on a low note. Besides, atleast for me, even getting to draft a young superstar wont mean much if he never plays for the Phoenix Coyotes :cry:

Here's to hoping for an action packed crazy game, win or lose! :handclap: going with 6-4 yotes!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Hopefully one of the Sharkies pisses us off during the warmups and leads to another 6 goal first period.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
We need to trade for Clune, scratch him every game and just have him taunt Doan from the stands during warm-ups.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
OEL with 2 uncharacteristic turn-overs so far this game. One a steal by Couture in the neutral zone and the other in the defensive zone leading to a scoring opportunity.

whos afraid of 1234

Mar 28, 2013
Hmm, i seem to have the power to control the outcomes of games from now on. A couple hours ago learned about the whole vcash betting thing in the other thread and proceeded to place 200 vcash on the nucks. down 4-0 after the first :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad