Post-Game Talk: Game 35 - OOF!!!! - Los Angeles 4 BRUINS 3 F/OT

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Just shows how skillfully inept this team is without one of the big three.

Yep. Completely a one line team. Moving Coyle up to play wing on the second line makes the third line a de facto 4th line too. Team is literally devoid of any offensive production outside the top line. Way too one dimensional to be a true cup contender, IMO.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
One problem with Rask is his fragile ego. Last week after a (the) win Cassidy declared Halak "the best number one goalie in the world." I'm sure it was a slip but a guy like Rask can not hear that. He's as fragile a goaltender as I've ever seen. I go back to the days of Cheevers, Parent, Dryden etc and those guys had ego's as big as the sky.

Talk about baseless garbage.......just stop.

And here's the actual quote, which is quite a bit different from your fictional quote above: "In my opinion, he’s a number one goalie in this league. He’s proven that."

Last edited:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I thought Backes was stringing together a couple good shifts last night.

If Butch wants to leave Coyle at 2 RW. I'd like to see Backes centering Bjork & Heinen, not Kuraly.

Wags, Nordy & Kuraly need to stay together.

Honestly I think Backes might struggle at 3C, he's playing much better with less minutes lately. It might be worth a shot though.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Talk about baseless garbage.......just stop.

And here's the actual quote, which is quite a bit different from your fictional quote above: "In my opinion, he’s a number one goalie in this league. He’s proven that."
You're right, I went back and checked the quote. I swear that i heard it differently but no. I stand by my opinion that his ego is fragile though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad