GDT: Game 35: Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche 8:30pm EST SN, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Back to playing therrien hockey I see...God dammit! This team was fun to watch at one point. I get wanting to tighten up the D but at what cost? I mean that's all we actually had going for us...we can score when the game is wide open...this doesnt work with the team we have. Pretty shitty situation all around if you ask me....

Reactions: CoopersFalls

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I understand this is technically a penalty kill but there's no reason to have danault on the ice when we're trying to score. A minor thing to complain about when we've played shite

Reactions: Armaniac

WG

Sep 9, 2008
I ask because sometimes it's difficult to imagine kotka being a dominant player being so young and weak, yet their rookie seasons are similar stats wise
I keep hoping for JK to end up like Barkov. 60 points in about 120 games his first two years as 18/19 year old. Then in his age 20 season he got to about 0.9 ppg. That's my hope for JK's progression.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I understand this is technically a penalty kill but there's no reason to have danault on the ice when we're trying to score. A minor thing to complain about when we've played ****e

They need a center to take the draw. Kotka is in the box & Domi is terrible on faceoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad