GDT: Game #35 | Leafs @ Pens | 7PM Sportsnet II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

are people watching the game tonight? Kadri has been the better one from the first line.

it seems like that when it's kadri, they look at stat sheet and see no points which means he has been not good.

good grit and 2 way play

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
LeeIs - this is true - Lou was reallly shaky in Vancouver
(and actually - Neidermayer must have bought Lou some dinner because of that turnover to Pavalski just before the "IGGY!" Sidney goal).

Price could do it.
or maybe Canada just outshoots their problems.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Good point. I'm basically done going through everything, just reviewing. Still, the more diligent ones cram till the last minute. I'm just like **** it. :laugh:

Thats me every final. I'd rather not cram and stress myself out for an extra 2 percent on my exam.

Vexed

Magic Marner
Feb 4, 2011
Barrie
Good point. I'm basically done going through everything, just reviewing. Still, the more diligent ones cram till the last minute. I'm just like **** it. :laugh:

The crammers choke in all seriousness :) Way too much reliance on short term memory. but ya... Go Leafs Go and all that on topic stuff

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Jake Gardiner has definitely earned the trust of his coach now. He's been great ever since he sat a game. The only thing he needs to improve is his play along the boards IMO.

He's played absolutely fantastic this season, by far our best defenseman as far as possession goes.

Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
(and actually - Neidermayer must have bought Lou some dinner because of that turnover to Pavalski just before the "IGGY!" Sidney goal).

Price could do it.

Thing is, Price (or Luongo for that matter) won't have the elite D core they had in 2010. Niedermayer and Pronger that year are still better than Keith-Seabrook or Doughty-Weber or whatever this year. The only we win this is if suddenly our top lines go on a hot streak and pretty much, as you say, outshoots and outscores the other guys OR Price/Luongo play the best hockey of their careers.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

watching that intermission panel and thinking about how sportsnet has hockey for the next 12 years makes me want to cry a bit.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.

Price could do it.

Which was odd for him to do it at that stage of the game because he was amazing at the Olympics up to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad