GDT: Game 35: Leafs @ Avalanche | Monday, Dec. 21st, 7PM MT | We're Going Streaking!

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
[fieldset="The Matchup"]
avalanchematchups_1000x1000_toronto.jpg

(17 - 16 - 1) ||vs|| (11 - 13 - 7)
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="WE'RE GOING STREAKING"]
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Location"]
Pepsi-Can-icon.png

Pepsi Center aka The Can - Denver, CO
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Avs Projected Lineup"]
N2fNNkU.jpg
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="Leafs Projects Lineup"]
Seh79te.jpg
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="GDT Tunes"]
[/FIELDSET]

Last edited by a moderator:

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
I'll be at this game as well, my third game of the month (which is a lot for me) and my second in 3 days (which is just awesome).

I'm up in section 350 (right next to the press box) so you probably won't see me on TV but if for some reason they show the camera up here, or you're at the game I'll be the guy in a suit with a green bow-tie and a santa hat.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I must be slipping in my hockey knowledge... I have absolutely no idea who Froese or Bibeau are.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
I'm kinda curious to what people think of Roy now. Do some people still want him fired and stuff like that? honestly I question some his moves sometimes but I can't think of a better motivator in the league right now

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
loving our 4th line...
best forth I've seen in along long time....
I think this could be a really good game. aka win.
Go Avs ...

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
leafs are very structured, smart and hard-working team. I think avs lose this one.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
leafs are very structured, smart and hard-working team. I think avs lose this one.

Babcock has this effect, but you have to realize the team features Parenteau, who is the definition of unstructured, stupid, and not hard-working.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Tonight's another big opportunity for the Avs. Nashville is playing Montreal, Minnesota is playing Dallas. Gotta keep closing in on those wildcard spots.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Babcock has this effect, but you have to realize the team features Parenteau, who is the definition of unstructured, stupid, and not hard-working.

Yeah the guys who scored 2 goals against us when we last played them right?:cry:

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I must be slipping in my hockey knowledge... I have absolutely no idea who Froese or Bibeau are.

Froese is kind of a bubble player, but his game fits a fourth line well, and he likes to crash the net. Scored his first NHL goal the other night. Don't know much about him other than that though.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
If Varley continues to play as well as he has, I'd say we have a good chance against any team in the league right now. Toronto has been playing very streaky, I think they are a better team than the standings show right now, but I also think we are too, so I'm pretty upbeat about our chances tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad