GDT: GAME 35: Habs @ Bolts | Barron holds court | Wednesday, Dec. 28th, 2022, 7PM -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

Will Justin Barron earn at least one point?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Let me get this straight...your yound D prospect leads the AHL in goals on the PP amongt Dmen and you call him up and don't put him on the PP? MSL is no different than previous idiot coaches.
let me get this straight ...if they don't manage the game as you want them to do, they are idiot coaches ? interesting conclusion

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
let me get this straight ...if they don't manage the game as you want them to do, they are idiot coaches ? interesting conclusion
Just an opinion. Why are we all here posting? It's fun and we all have different views. Please provide me your talking points before I post so I will know what to say.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Also... WHAT did Dach do to get punished so severely. Poor kid. I really feel bad for him right now. Also, the top line only seems to click when Dach is on it with Suzuki and Caufield.

I get the rest of the team is steaming hot donkey shite but don't mess with the one good line when the experiment has not worked once yet.

The kid trio as first line, Slafkovsky with whoever at center and Anderson... fill the bottom two lines with the useless plugs and be done with it. We can't salvage these plugs... Armia on the first line is face palm bad. Like, face palming with a brick wall bad.

SCCHHTTTAAAAPPPP IIIITTTT!

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Just an opinion. Why are we all here posting? It's fun and we all have different views. Please provide me your talking points before I post so I will know what to say.

No point chatting with @ZUKI... unless you want to sing the praises of Drouin. Other than that, you're wasting your time.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad