GDT: GAME 35: Habs @ Bolts | Barron holds court | Wednesday, Dec. 28th, 2022, 7PM -- SN, RDS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

Will Justin Barron earn at least one point?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He is 18 and shouldn't be in the NHL. Folks need to put things in the right context.
What forward tonight has looked decent? Not one...yet folks continue dissecting a kid who shouldn't be exposed to this garbage
Hes been trash all year and we only had very few moral victories, most of them being "Wright sucks HAHA!".

What a lame year and what a lame player to get first overall and what a lame ass way to handle your first overall too.
The covid cup should have an asterisk
The covid cups*

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Something has to give... a trade or a shakeup... we still have more than half a season to play.

I agree. It be different if was just vets that werent skilled but gave effort, battled and what not

But there is nothing to be learned from Hoffman, Drouin, Dadonov, Armia, Anderson etc

Reactions: Habs13

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
You would never know these 2 teams played for the Cup 2 years ago lmao
I'm still pissed at the Islanders for blowing it. We would have absolutely beat them and even if we lost to them, they're one of my favourite non-Habs teams so I wouldn't have been too bothered. Their performance in Game 7 was one of the most pathetic I've seen from any hockey team.

Would've been a sick '93 rematch too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad