GDT: Game 35: Columbus @ Carolina | 7 PM EST | ESPN+/Hulu ONLY

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Once again, a lot of excellent stuff from Texier. Such a strong and complete looking player these days. So happy to see this.

Reactions: Bookker

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Laine chasing the hurricane around trying to fight the guy was infuriating. His man was wide open all shift

Fire poker attempt was fun

I notice notable tough guy Tony deangelo went after Bjorkstrand, and pushed Boone Jenner from behind with the ref on Jenner. Very tough by DeAngelo.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
some unbelievable stats coming in from the first period…

Z was on the ice for 14 (!!!) shots FOR at even strength. Cole was on the ice for 10 shots for.

impressive.

honestly told my girlfriend whose watching the game too, that was the most entertaining 1-0 first period i’ve ever watched in my life.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
All lines played very good. Only I don`t understand why Lars put the Gavrikov, Peeke pair especially to Jenner`s line. No one of them can`t pass the first pass so this line can`t have so fast transition. Also they often start in DZ or when Carolina has a puck.
Bemmer... I like for him. :) Tex very helped him and Roslo. Elvis... :thumbu:

Last edited:

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
If you have Hulu and your picture sucks it has to be your internet. There are multiple games on every night and the streams are perfect. I don't miss cable companies for TV at all. It is nice to see the CBJ on Hulu.

As far as the game goes I like the passion showed in that first period from the entire team. Lets keep that up.

Reactions: RickS and aRussian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad