GDT: Game 34: Vegas Golden Knights @ New Jersey Devils | 4:00PM | Now We Need to Patches Up Patches

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Look at the Devils celebrate, you guys are at the bottom of the standings.

No playoffs for you Devils.

Enjoy this win while you can Devils.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Vegas 2018/19 hockey. Isn't it marvelous? And Turk will do **** all to fix it as per usual.
Turk is a players coach which is good... but I think one of the assistants needs to be a pitbull and after this game to be let of the leash.

Flowers also to nice, but he needs to be furious at the team in front of him... Garbage.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Engelland is the worst of the bunch. You can at least shelter a Holden-Miller pairing and try to get them in offensive situations, but we badly need basically a rightie Mcnab to play with Shea.
Engelland has stretches where he looks good... but he's old and can't keep up. Miller and Holden and Merril have all been tire fires this season.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well i am going to go to bed and hopefully forget this shithole of a game.

I will end on a final note, what a f***ing piece of shit garbage trash horrific terrible no good dumpster fire performance by the team. You have 3 goal lead twice, but still lose. The players need to get chewed out for this. Hopefully the coach doesn't pin this game on just the Devils fighting back. Teams usually fight back in every game when they are down.

This team just totally stopped playing when they were up 3-0.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Another thing that bothers me is we will end the day in 4th or 5th place. Why is this team so arrogant against LA and New Jersey? Who cares where they are in the standings? It’s not like we have been doing great in the standings either.

We haven’t done shit this season. We blow a 3 goal lead only days after Calgary was down 2 with a minute left and pulls out a win.

Reactions: theslatcher

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Well i am going to go to bed and hopefully forget this ****hole of a game.

I will end on a final note, what a ****ing piece of **** garbage trash horrific terrible no good dumpster fire performance by the team. You have 3 goal lead twice, but still lose. The players need to get chewed out for this. Hopefully the coach doesn't pin this game on just the Devils fighting back. Teams usually fight back in every game when they are down.

This team just totally stopped playing when they were up 3-0.

Anyone watching the game could see the Knights were in trouble even after it was 4-2. New Jersey wasn’t done scoring yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad