GDT: Game 34: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - FS-A

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Three days off in a row can mess up any schedule. :P

Rinaldo is out due to illness (hope it isn’t what I have cuz I feel like $&)@ right now) so Cousins is in.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Yay hockey!! The Lightning are one of the best teams out there. Hear me out here Yotes... why not just win this one to really confuse everyone in the NHL?! Sounds like a plan. But yea... This should be a tough game. I hope the Yotes come out ready to play at the first drop of the puck.

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
guess i'll have to drag my rear end out the the arena tonight - yay, just what I wanted to do.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
If someone wants my tickets for tonight let me know. Parking pass, too.

EDIT: Claimed

Last edited:
Reactions: zz

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Coyotes 2-0-0 vs Tampa Bay last season....both 5-3 wins.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
It should be a good game with some beautiful hockey played tonight; I think the Coyotes will also try to raise their game.

Ps. Good luck Doaner

Reactions: doaner

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I’ll be watching this one from banner thunderbird Children’s hospital while my 2 year gets ready for surgery. Go yotes!

Good luck with the surgery, doaner.

Don’t expect much tonight, but I’ll still watch because I always do.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Thanks everyone. She has an abscess on her bum from a chicken pox. She’s been pretty miserable lately, so I’m sure she can relate to a coyotes fan, even at 2!
Hope all goes well.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Pfttt, should have just taken the Panthers GDT on the chin and rolled with it, Sniper :laugh:

Unless we witness a genuine Xmas miracle, the Coyotes are going to get a lesson in what proper hockey looks like tonight.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
You know what that means right? Somehow, we are going to find a way to beat this team. It always happens like this.

I don't know if this makes any sense or not, but even if the Coyotes were playing the Coyotes tonight, I would expect a loss. Give us the Penguins or the Blackhawks? We'll give them a run for their money

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
holy ****, anybody else realize that our record is pretty much their record backwards? How ****in sad is that?

If this trend of being unable to score continues I'm going to have to write part two of my thread titled "falling down the pit to a gory blood splattered demise"

Reactions: RABBIT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad