GDT: Game 34: No Hubris Here - Flyers at Blackhawks | Dec. 11, 2013 | 7:00 PM CT | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

fn4gmp.png

So begins the legend of the Hawks of Olympus. Gods, known only as myth, have been walking among us for eons and eternities. These immortal figures of stories past are on this Earth hidden in plain sight as the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League. Unrivaled strength, heroism, and skillful mastery shine bright as millions marvel at the spectacle of this team of Gods. Puny mortals of the NHL, beware! For tonight, you will be caught between Scylla and Charybdis. Bear witness to this majesty of Titanic proportions, for they will leave no stone unturned. No mercy.

Holy Moly, I hope we don't lose...

:flyers

Hartnell - Giroux - Voracek
Raffl - Schenn - Simmonds
Read - Couturier - Downie
Rosehill - Hall - Rinaldo

Timonen - Coburn
Streit - Grossmann
Schenn - Meszaros
Emery

:hawks

2m65tgy.png

Who is Hot:
patrick_kane.jpg

Patrick Kane has 40 points in 33 games and he is currently on a 6 game point streak including 6 points in his last 2 games. He will be looking to continue his Dionysiac Frenzy tonight against the Flyers.

tumblr_m6b3nbh5Oj1rrmelb.gif

Let's Go Hawks!​

Last edited by a moderator:

member 151739

Off topic, but it's nice to see hisgirlfriday helping me defend Kane.

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
I've got 2 tickets in section 107 that I will say way below face value if anybody wants them.

Can send them via email.

member 151739

I originally wrote "puny mortals of the Eastern Conference," but since this will be on the main boards, I feared for the backlash it would cause if the Hawks lose.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
I have to post this here as the GDT was closed, but that Keith pass on Sharp's second goal was ridiculous!

Can't wait for tonight as I will get to see the whole game, go hawks!

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
Fun fact: As of December 30th, Chicago will not have had a stach-less head coach/manager win a championship in over 50 years!

Did you see that JFK Trophy that they had out on Monday night during the Ditka ceremony? It looked like they bought it at a trophy store the day of the 63 Championship game. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad