Post-Game Talk: GAME #34: Canucks 3 @ Predators 4 (OT) | Another late comeback! Last 4 GP: 7 of 8 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
TZgYeRE.jpg

UPDATE: I'm just learning now that the League is planning to offer us a prize if we win the game and extend our win streak to 4! We have to win the game first, though, or it's being thrown away.

kuullPY.jpg

Last edited:

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Preds are missing a first pairing d-man , both their first line wingers one of which is their best forward (Forsberg) and their 2nd line center. If there ever was a time to beat them it would be now.

I think "first pairing d-man" kind of undersells Subban

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Preds are missing a first pairing d-man , both their first line wingers one of which is their best forward (Forsberg) and their 2nd line center. If there ever was a time to beat them it would be now.

We need to kick them while they're down! ...and we are mostly up?

Sutter and Baertschi would still help, but we've got our main pieces at least.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Man, our third and fourth lines would make one okay 4th line on a good team.

We snuck one off of them last time, I don’t think we can do it again.

4-2 Preds

Boeser x2

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I would like to see a Virtanen Hatty to send Canuckland into a spiral of fighting over Ehlers/Nylander

I think we do well in this game and win
5-3
Virtanen hatty ( 2 lucky goals and an empty netter )
Boeser goal
EP goal and 2 assists
Horvat 3 assists
The rest I don’t care

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
The Preds are really hurting. Canucks need to take advantage. Hopefully Pettersson and Boeser have another big night in them!

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
EP40 seems to be quit literally carrying the team himself.

When he has an off night we pretty much get destroyed.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Goldobin-Horvat-Virtanen
Leivo-Pettersson-Boeser
Roussel-Granlund-Eriksson
Schaller-Beagle-Motte

Extras: Gaudette and Baertschi

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Del Zotto-Biega

Nilsson

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010

I was wondering what they're injury situation was like. They're still going to be tough, and Rinne has to be po'd about being pulled in our last meeting.

I just want lots of goals from our young'uns and if we pull off a win in their barn - even better.

rickwiththe

Dec 13, 2018

After lurking these forums for a number of years, this video had me create an account and comment.. daaayum! Can't get enough of it!

On topic though.. Vancouver stands an ok chance considering the injuries to Nashville. 4-3 Vancouver. 3 goals by Elias? ;o

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
After lurking these forums for a number of years, this video had me create an account and comment.. daaayum! Can't get enough of it!

On topic though.. Vancouver stands an ok chance considering the injuries to Nashville. 4-3 Vancouver. 3 goals by Elias? ;o
What about the 4th Canuck goal??

Curmudgeon

Aug 18, 2018
Good to have Beagle back in the lineup...Finally,Horvat gets to go back on a scoring line...Canucks have 14 goals in the last 3 games

I think Horvat and Virtanen look pretty good together and Goldobin could really complement that with Roussel spelling him off at times. Getting Beagle back certainly helps Horvat and adding Leivo around the same time helped spread things out a bit. Tough game tonight. Preds are still a strong, well coached club.

Reactions: Pastor Of Muppetz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad