BRUINS GDT Game 34 - Bear vs. Bird Take 2 - Part II

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Carlo seems to pick up an injury right around this time of year most years. The big
difference this year is that the playoffs aren't starting yet.
had some bad luck that`s for sure.
Hats off to Kampfer, the guy is doing the best he can but this team cannot go into the playoffs with him on the ice, Tinordi isn`t much better, nice to have his knuckles back there when needed but he`s not a very good defender, Zboril makes young mistakes, like the kid but needs more experience. This team desperately needs a healthy Carlo, Miller and an acquisition of someone who can eat minutes with hopefully some playoff experience

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
Nice to win and the vets surely showed up to lead the Bruins. Krejci my player of the game. He can drive you crazy but when on his game make it look so easy.
Smith is working his ass off lately and does well with Marchy and Patrice. Nice to see Ritchie working hard and thought Pasta and even Coyle looked better.
Defensively one of the worst games but it was great entertaining game to watch.

And disappointing and embarrassing to see a great player like Crosby acting like a clown. Can't stand that and I'd never expect it from a Canadian hockey player. Zero respect for a crybaby like Crosby.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
It doesn't, but we won the game with out backup goalie, not out starter.

I'm ecstatic that they won. I hope they win the next ten in a row. I do doubt, however,
that they'll continue to score 7 goals a game, although I hope that's the case too.
Today, they were fortunate to win IN SPITE of the crud performance by their
back up goalie. Hopefully his next game will be up to par and they'll be able to
win with the lower goal total that they're most likely (although hopefully not)
going to have.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I'm ecstatic that they won. I hope they win the next ten in a row. I do doubt, however,
that they'll continue to score 7 goals a game, although I hope that's the case too.
Today, they were fortunate to win IN SPITE of the crud performance by their
back up goalie. Hopefully his next game will be up to par and they'll be able to
win with the lower goal total that they're most likely (although hopefully not)
going to have.

I am truly sorry you are upset about a Bruins victory today because the backup goalie allowed two soft goals by the 3rd team in the division.
Have a nice day tomorrow, happy Easter.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2