GDT: GAME #34 12/20 7 PM - MERRY RENEMAS - Islanders at BRUINS | NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
What I don't like is that Julien puts up with games like this from K Miller but if that was ever Morrow or C Miller they are not playing next game. So basically the rookies have to play flawless hockey but the fringe vets get chances again and again

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
not sure what game your watching but this is not on Dobby, he just made another save there, not his fault an AHL deeman favored by claude took another bad penalty, while Morrow sits,

I'm watching what you're watching, feel free to disagree. There's been a ton of slop on the ice tonight, including Rask not having his post covered and a shot dribbling between Dobby's knees. Plenty of blame to go around.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
They ran into Carey Greiss.

:laugh:

When I first heard Jack say his name I thought he said Price and had to be like wait, what?

Guy certainly played like Price tonight thats for sure.

Bruins for the amount of shots they take sometimes you wonder how they don't bury more pucks...They hit so many posts, or put it right in the goalies chest...Doesn't help more than half their shots are just perimeter shots they throw on net praying it goes in...

Could use some more pure shooters on this team...Vatrano can't come back soon enough..Same with Pasta

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
50 shots against an absolutely horrid Islanders team, who have lost 5 in a row, and you score two goals and lose.

It's called Bruins.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
I'm still glowing over the fact that Marchand and Bergeron were, like, so amazing during that hockey infomercial back in September.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
**** Nelson. Hamonic got to turn around and cross check Backes. Nelson wants to shove and be tough until he actually has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad