GDT: Game #33| TORONTO @ BOSTON|BEAR HUNTING SEASON|MONDAY MARCH 25,2013|7:00|TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Boston Bruins
Monday, March 25, 2013

Bear Hunting Season Edition
As we all know, one of the biggest threats to Toronto, as stated by Stephen Colbert, are Bears.
5390953504_b39e699c5a.jpg

As Cup67 likes to dub him, our Hero, Nazem Kadri recently heard of this threat. He decided to take it upon himself to be the solution. And what solution is that, Mr. Colbert?

Mzk4Nzg1NjU_o_colbert-report-threatdown---bears-in-rehab-bear-_zps2872f6cb.jpg

The Lineup for your Toronto Maple Leafs!
dafdafafa_zpsa595007f.png

leafs_zps0a7abd7b.png

optimus-reim.jpg

The starting lineup for the Boston Booooooooooooooooooooins

bruinsforwards_zpse2fc7f6c.png

bruins_zpsa53c73b6.png

In net:
Shooter%20Tutor.jpg

As part of his mission to defeat the Bear threat, Nazem Kadri stole Tyler Seguin's diary, as seen here:

girls_diary.jpg

While I was unable to get the whole thing, I did manage to get this exerpt, from his day yesterday:

8:00 AM – Team meeting.
11:00 AM – Wake up.
11:30 AM – Breakfast. I really love Lucky Charms!
11:45 AM – Helped teach Brad how to read. He’s getting way better!
12:30 PM – Colour. Tried my best to keep it inside the lines.
1:00 PM – Prank called Phil Kessel.
1:30 PM – Put on nylon tattoo sleeves. Needles hurt mommy’s baby, but I like looking tough.
1:45 PM – Picked up Brad from the pool. He’s on the top board this week!
2:00 PM – Went to the grocery store to get Mr Noodle. Shied away from contact in the frozen food section.
2:25 PM – Cooked Mr. Noodle at home. I forgot to take the plastik off first, Shawn Thorton put it out. He’s always putting out fires for me.
2:50 PM –Looked at myself in the mirror. Flex. Smile. Repeat
4:30 PM – Drove over to the rink. That new Justin Bieber song was on. That ***** is my jam!
4:45 PM – Picked up Patrice Bergeron’s dry cleaning. It’s only fair, he does most of my work on the ice for me.
5:00 PM - Saw Jack Edwards in the hall. He’s rite! I did win that fight against Emelin a few weeks ago!
6:00 PM – Practiced at the rink. I’m so fast. I like playing when people aren’t mean and try to get in my way. I’m way better that way!
6:40 PM – Listened politelee to Big Z talk for a half hour about Gecko Romen restling. He scares me.
7:00 PM – Went home. Listened to Dane Cooks best of with Brad. How can you chews a best of when they are all the best!
8:00 PM – Stomped out flaming bag on the door step. Turned out to be dog poop. I need to follow up on the status of Brian Burke’s restraining order.
8:30 PM – Tell gost stories with Brad. He’s so lucky that he gets the top bunk this week.
8:45 PM – Called mom. It was nice. We're catching up on the Bachelor together. She thinks Catherine will win the Bachelor. I think its Lindsay. We’re funny!
9:00 PM – nite nite. Big day in the morning!

Here is a sample of what is in store for these Bruins tonight, at the hands of Nazem Kadri and Phil Kessel
pYEbFcH.gif

tumblr_mk5bgvlpJn1rileugo1_500.gif

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I believe you put Hamilton's picture instead of Frattin's picture on Grabovski's line.

nazembiggs*

Lol at kessel and kadri tossing the bear. Pure gold nice gdt

Go leafs go!!!!!!!!!!

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
Kostka is in so we automatically lose

He's the worst player for board pressure and we are playing the best board pressure team

Aw yiss, gonna be in our zone all night long

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
I'm glad everyone likes the GDT :D I'm a terrible photoshopper (I use Microsoft Paint to do all my photoshopping work :laugh: )

Sherif badge on Orr is great.

Haha, I wasn't sure if anyone would notice that one or not, it was pretty small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad