GDT: Game 33 | Penguins vs Ducks | 12.17 7PM EST | Winter Wonderland (Mod Warning Post #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Seeing how the announcers didn't say anything about him not being on the bench, I feel like it's a fair guess to say he was benched for some reason. I feel like they would have said something if he wasn't on the bench.

You’re assuming the broadcasters know ****...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
giphy.gif

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Four players on the Pens PP at the top of the circles or higher there. Surprised they didn't score.

Reactions: KIRK

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
sometimes they just miss stuff though

I feel like Guentzel wasn't on the ice for a while, to the point where it would be some pretty extreme incompetence for them not to notice it.

Ya they aren't but damn they have to be exhausted, but the time they even get to the net. Look at ZARs chance. The forwards literally have to go behind the goal line to retrieve the puck and take it all the way up the ice because the defense can't even get the puck that far.

I can buy that when the bottom 2 pairs are on, but the top pair is great in terms of puck moving talent. Them not having a shot attempt at ES isn't solely explained by having **** puck movers on the 2nd and 3rd pairs, because it hasn't prevented them in other games from getting shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad