GDT: Game 33: Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche 12/21/22 8:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
You think MSL sits idly by and doesn't interject?
Think Marty is the type not to want to fore someone after being here for less than a year. Otherwise I don't think he would've said to keep them around this summer.

Apr 28, 2010
You'd think a guy like MSL and his production resume would lose his mind seeing a PP this bad but he's not even doing anything to fix it
I don't think we have enough skilled players to even have an average powerplay. We still haven't replaced Markov and Subban. Need a pp quarterback so bad. Maybe Hutson could be that guy one day

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
I think the most annoying fans are the ones that love instant gratification at the expense of long-term success while simultaneously having amnesia about the last 30 years. But hey, we can agree to disagree.
You’re just gaslighting haha you need anger management. I can smell your rage from here. Keep you Galchenyuks and KK’s. They reallllly were worth the tank lmao. Keep praying for our kids to fail with your loser mentality. Edmonton is your kind of team. They love lottery picks and wow have they been successful 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad