GDT: Game 33: Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche 12/21/22 8:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So question... if Habs go lose 3 win 1 for the rest of the year. Will they have a chance to draft Bedard?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
If Slaf doesn't see the next big hit coming, we may just be witnessing the emergence of Crash Test Slafy. :sarcasm:

MRoMWFh.png
You have created some good ones my friend but this has to be one of your best!:laugh::laugh:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
the media's new talking point on how Makar waived off his penalty like he's a modern day hero.. good god give it a rest. Losers, just like how Montreal is going to get waxed tonight

Reactions: Stive Morgan

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Guy Bouche says there is profound lack of leadership chez le Canadien.

Pfft... I call BS. Habs sucked plenty just as well when all the great leaders like Weber, Price, Gally, Petry, et Co were with us.

Profond manque de leadership à Montréal
Esti tayeule boucher wtf lmao y pense quoi :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Tellement un opinion de cabochon. What does he want us to be in a playoff spot if we had more leadership ???

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I picked up that habit from @sandviper after I saw some of my memes end up on random Twitter accounts and on this schlock site H30. I hate to have to do that.
It's a very good idea to put a watermark on your work. I use to post quite a few pictures on my FB in the past and I didn't put a watermark on my pics because like you I didn't like having a watermark on them despite everyone telling me I should.

I probably should've but I just didn't care if any of the friends on my list used any of my pics for personal use, but I did see many others who I didn't know posting them as well. Besides the watermark could quite easily be removed using something like PS anyway if it was fairly small.

Reactions: Rapala and Runner77

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
So question... if Habs go lose 3 win 1 for the rest of the year. Will they have a chance to draft Bedard?

That would give them 57 points and a .348 points %. Right now there is 3 teams below that points % (Columbus - .344, Anaheim - .318, and Chicago - .300).

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Seriously!? Drouin is second line center? I'm not even going to bother watching this one.
It’ll crash and burn or it’s brilliant. I was going to say Big boy sandwich but it’s really a shrimp roll. Mmmm

(I would have Richard in Dach’s spot and Dach between the 2 giant lugs)

Reactions: Habs13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad