GDT: Game 33: Calgary Flames(16-13-7) @ Seattle Kraken(18-10-4) - 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We've got a lot of jump right at the start. Hope it lasts,

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Lousy defense in front of Grubauer costs us a goal. Wish we had d-men who would knock interlopers on their asses.

Reactions: Irie

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Donato ties it. The guy has been making a real contribution on offense this season.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
This game feels like an even game and I’m guessing is more indicative of the level the Kraken actually are. Middle of the Pacific. I hope they fully prove me wrong.

Dunn and Schwartz seemingly hurt. Might end up allowing for some “opportunity” for the firebirds that have been deserving…. But I’m aware it doesn’t always work that way.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
This game feels like an even game and I’m guessing is more indicative of the level the Kraken actually are. Middle of the Pacific. I hope they fully prove me wrong.

Dunn and Schwartz seemingly hurt. Might end up allowing for some “opportunity” for the firebirds that have been deserving…. But I’m aware it doesn’t always work that way.
I don't know if we really have any NHL ready forwards in Coachella but I sure would like to see Ryker Evans be called up.

I think this team needs to get more depth scoring from their bottom-6, which it has been from the likes of Donato and Sprong (4th line) but the 3rd line needs to start helping out more often. Tanev-Gourde-Bjorkstrand has been good but nt hitting the back of the net as often as they should be.

Our top lines are very likely to be outplayed by other teams from a talent perspective.

Reactions: kihei

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I don't know if we really have any NHL ready forwards in Coachella but I sure would like to see Ryker Evans be called up.

I think this team needs to get more depth scoring from their bottom-6, which it has been from the likes of Donato and Sprong (4th line) but the 3rd line needs to start helping out more often. Tanev-Gourde-Bjorkstrand has been good but nt hitting the back of the net as often as they should be.

Our top lines are very likely to be outplayed by other teams from a talent perspective.

Froden is REALLY over performing at the AHL level. I’d like to see what he can do in the NHL.

Oh god. Too many men? Fusque

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Through two periods, the Kraken seem to be allowing a lot of shots tonight which only heightens the chances of a royal screw-up in the third.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad