BRUINS GDT Game 33 7:07 PM - THE BEAR hunts for penguins - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Pretty embarrassing.

They are passing it around as if one shouldn’t be rushing to do something down by 3 with a minute left in the game. I mean, they’re not going to win, but they completely went into practice mode.

Reactions: Zillah

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
1. This draft is not the draft to be selling for.
2. Idc how little the chances are. I want to go for a cup or at least try for one.

I did not say take the picks for this year, just acquire them and at best Bruins finish 4th and play the top team. That is of they make it, Rags and Flyers can still catch them.

Besides the guys that are going fetch you somethin are up this year unfortunately, Rask, Krech and Halak. Next year is only Bergy and Jake.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I’m guessing Cassidy will be gone within a week unfortunately. The GM won’t shoulder the blame.
It's a damn joke. The team lost 2 of its top 4 D-men, replaced by two rookies. A second line scorer was not brought in, yet again. The team has had a plethora of injuries. The GM has failed miserably in adding offensive minded forwards, and certainly hasn't drafted anyone who has done anything in the realm of being a good goal scorer. Yet the mess created by DS might result in Butch being fired.

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
Can’t remember a Bruins team that was this bad at breaking the puck out of the zone. Just seems like every game they play there is absolutely zero fluidity to them rushing up the ice

Reactions: Gordoff

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
The worst part... They are playing with no urgency nor passion. This is a fairly historic rival. A team that injured a new guy on a questionable play last game.

And this is just a lackluster performance.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad