GDT: Game 33 • "8 Kilometer" • Oilers vs Hawks • 6:30pm • SNOIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
If we decide to keep Justin Schultz after this season can we hire Al MacIinnis to teach him how to do a proper slapshot instead of 30km/hr wrister?

I'd rather just tape him to a net and have Al McInnis fire shots at him. Might toughen him up..:popcorn:

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
this game....as summarized by perry bible fellowship;

PBF167-Punch_Bout.gif

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
We have virtually no offense from the blueline with Klefbom out right now. Where is Schultz pinching in to create offense?

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
We have virtually no offense from the blueline with Klefbom out right now. Where is Schultz pinching in to create offense?

Schultz pinched to create the odd man rush on the 1st Hawks goal, Klef is so important to our team being successful which is sad considering how young he is.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I still don't get how the Hawks haven't taken a penalty jesus. Also is it just me or is Crawford much better this year

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
THE HOLY WATER IS IN THE RIGHT SPOT :laugh::laugh:

****. Hossa is a beast, what a shot by Teravainen

Lol that was pretty darn awesome. Not gonna lie :laugh:

Frustrating game all around. Around 30 shots and I don't think they've had anything in terms of scoring chances. One and done. Very little zone time.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
33 shots for the Oilers and I can't think of one big save by Crawford. Almost all of the shots have been from the perimeter.

Not to defend J.S. but you can't win many NHL games by scoring 0 goals.
Can't score many goals if a supposed offensive defenseman doesn't do anything out there though.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
don't know what's so hard about throwing the puck on net and crashing and banging. The little zone time they've had their cycling has been useless. Hasn't ended up doing anything as they just lose the puck shortly after.

OilerMcLord

Oct 9, 2003
If this game doesn't illustrate the importance of solid D-men, I don't know what would.

Crawford's rebound control has been atrocious, yet the Oilers continuously are boxed out on the big juicy rebounds. It's amazing how good a goalie can look behind a solid defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad