GDT: Game 33 • "8 Kilometer" • Oilers vs Hawks • 6:30pm • SNOIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Did Schultz actually put that 3rd goal into the back of our net, it looked like he not only deflected it to make it hard on Talbot, but then knocked it in with his stick.

Game 8

Mar 8, 2003
I am absolutely livid by the complete lack of compete by the Oilers after the third goal. Everyone was standing around and skating like they were in quicksand.

God I pray that their coach bag skates them all until they puke!

Oilers...for shame!

Some need to go beyond that!

RoboNerdOK

HFBoards Snarkster
Jun 30, 2011
Oklahoma City Metro
Well. So much for my thoughts about catching the Hawks napping.

First overall team in the world meeting first overall team in the draft. Results: pretty much as one should expect. Oh well.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I am absolutely livid by the complete lack of compete by the Oilers after the third goal. Everyone was standing around and skating like they were in quicksand.

Oilers...for shame!

Agreed that was horse crap, Talbot deserved better than to be left out to dry.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Did Schultz actually put that 3rd goal into the back of our net, it looked like he not only deflected it to make it hard on Talbot, but then knocked it in with his stick.

He wanted to remember what it was like to put the puck in the net regardless of which net it was? :help:

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada

schultz-justin-620.jpg

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012

Oilers...for shame!

Skate them until they have to go on IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad