Pre-Game Talk: Game 32: ??? POSTPONED

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
old-boomer.gif

More players may be out of covid protocols today hopefully, so might hear more after practice.

Red Wings vs. Islanders - Game Summary - December 29, 2021 - ESPN

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Is this game actually happening, or are we still pretending we need to pause?
I wonder if the new CDC guidelines will be put into effect for the NHL or not, right away. Reucing from 10 to 5 days is pretty big.

Reactions: lilidk

DTR

Dec 13, 2021
Brock Nelson entered protocols today. Probably won’t know until tomorrow’s testing if the Islanders can go.

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
#RedWings practice before tomorrow’s game at Islanders:
Bertuzzi-Larkin-Fabbri
Namestnikov-Rasmussen-Zadina (Suter rotating in)
Smith-Rowney-Barber
DeKeyser-Seider
Witkowski/Renouf-Hronek
Staal-Lindstrom
Nedeljkovic
Greiss
Brattstrom

FHuAmivXoAUme1x

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
The NHL needs to either shut off the season entirely or just play through it. Make a decision and stick with it.

Sucks I have Red Wings vs Preds at Bridgestone tickets in January. I'd rather just get a refund at this point and go visit someplace tropical.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
The NHL needs to either shut off the season entirely or just play through it. Make a decision and stick with it.

Sucks I have Red Wings vs Preds at Bridgestone tickets in January. I'd rather just get a refund at this point and go visit someplace tropical.
I'd rather not see games with an entire AHL line and Oesterle playing forward. I think they would've needed 2 AHL lines if they played this game. The Wings are actually fortunate that the league is postponing games.

Also, if the league does the makeup games at the end of the season, then that means Vrana would get more games. That's a huge bonus.

TheClap

Jul 20, 2014

They can probably just reachedule games during what was supposed to be the olympic break, no?

Juha

Feb 18, 2014
Finland
I think [POSTPONED] is going to be a great game. Really hope to see [PROTOCOL] have a great performance in that one.
Well [PROTCOL] has mainly been used in shutdown role recently, so we can't expect a lot of points from him.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Man alive, that is the save of the decade right there!!! Way to go Post Pone or Pony as I will call him. Brutal defence on Can Cellation, I hope he is put on waivers immediately!

Reactions: Juha

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3