GDT: Game #32: New York Rangers vs Buffalo Sabres, 7:30pm, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Starting to get apathetic with the games. Not having Chytil in the lineup is starting to feel like a gaping hole. Even with Kakko as well. They've been playing inconsistently and past habits have crept back in.
This is what LEADERSHIP is supposed to fix.

Reactions: will1066

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Hoping Igor gets hot and a shut out boosts his confidence.

Brancy should give enough of a boost to even out the shitty ice.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
End the latest break on a high note. Come out angry and take it out on a dangerous yet flawed Buffalo team.

There must be something about being an athlete in NY with all the holiday distractions because the Rangers with maybe 5-6 exceptions get a little lackadaisical and preoccupied this time of year.
It's all that "holiday cheer" they're probably consuming.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I’d try to find a way to cycle Jones in for tonight. Maybe go with 11 forwards the Bonino line has been utterly ineffective

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
Try the veal, it's the best in the city. I'll show myself out.

Bison.jpeg

Last edited:

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
It’s a 7:30 PM Start. Knicks play at MSG today, so the ice might be an issue.
We are so used to this that it should be pointed out when the ice isn't trash central.

Gotta wonder if getting rocked a few games in a row has messed up his mental. Honestly would love to split up him and Fox for a few games to give both a different look.
I think the Phil Housley system isnt for him. He's been making really dumb decisions from the start of this season. He really needs to just stay back. His offense is terrible.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Take a drink for anytime Sam says UPL, instead of Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen. Don’t blame ya, Love you, Sam.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Starting to get apathetic with the games. Not having Chytil in the lineup is starting to feel like a gaping hole. Even with Kakko as well. They've been playing inconsistently and past habits have crept back in.
They had been playing fine the last 2 weeks before last night's 3rd period. 4 out of their last 5 were wins and they gave up 5 goals in those wins.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Take a drink for anytime Sam says UPL, instead of Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen. Don’t blame ya, Love you, Sam.
I noticed last game that Sam insists on saying Pekka Luukkonen every time he makes a save or play as if it was a double surname, which quickly got on my nerves way more than it should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad