GDT: Game 32 - New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
4434AA1E-C388-4941-B5BC-FC8E2E85B76F.gif

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah I was asking hypothetically....this is disheartening, however. These kids need to play more. Getting stupid at this point.
Yup I know but every time I see this team your hypothetical point is issue number 1 with the team. Issue #2 is shit system. Issue #3 shit coaching. Issues #2 and 3 lead back to issue #1.

I know I keep boring everyone with these takes but nothing will change under GG. GG knows one approach, his approach. It's not cutting it.

Laf needs to play with more intensity. The guy plays like he is 35 and nearing his retirement.

This is a very serious issue for this organization. Busting Laffy is not acceptable under any circumstance whatsoever not even to save GG's job. Huge reality check needed from top down. Sir Avgard, hockey professor, bless his socks, is totally correct.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
So is obstruction just...not a penalty anymore? I know a lot of teams get away with it, but the Flyers have been pretty egregious about obstructing as a strategy tonight.

Reactions: Ranger Wolf

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Torts laughing because he’ll never have a Captain put the team on his shoulders and lead them to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad