:bolts (30-11-6) VS :coyotes (12-31-4)

star-wars-admiral-ackbar.gif

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Interesting quirk in the schedule (well, for me):

Tampa Bay @ Arizona got delayed due to Covid until tonight...and tomorrow night in the NBA it's Orlando @ Phoenix. So, an "old home vs new home" weekend for me... (like I tell people, my favorite teams - Coyotes, Magic - both stink...but my *second* favorite teams....)

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Interesting quirk in the schedule (well, for me):

Tampa Bay @ Arizona got delayed due to Covid until tonight...and tomorrow night in the NBA it's Orlando @ Phoenix. So, an "old home vs new home" weekend for me... (like I tell people, my favorite teams - Coyotes, Magic - both stink...but my *second* favorite teams....)

Reverse situation for me... :laugh:

Also, my team vs. my husband's team. Should be a fun night of trash talking each other, assuming he stays up for the entire game, since it's a 9:30 p.m. start out east.

Reactions: Dirty Old Man

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Any chance the Lightning could use a friendly face back for their Defense?

Stralman has looked pretty solid recently, poised with the puck, not afraid of contact, and more offensive mobility than I thought he had.

Hope he makes a good impression on his old team tonight.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Any chance the Lightning could use a friendly face back for their Defense?

Stralman has looked pretty solid recently, poised with the puck, not afraid of contact, and more offensive mobility than I thought he had.

Hope he makes a good impression on his old team tonight.
At 5.5 I doubt they'd want him back. If the Coyotes could get someone else to retain, then maybe.

Edit: the one guy I could see them looking at would be Bush. I think he'd fit really nicely as their 6/7th Dman going into the playoffs. But he would also have to be retained somewhere else or Tampa has to give up a couple of players.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
At 5.5 I doubt they'd want him back. If the Coyotes could get someone else to retain, then maybe.

Edit: the one guy I could see them looking at would be Bush. I think he'd fit really nicely as their 6/7th Dman going into the playoffs.

Could they work something out if Tampa includes Brent Seabrook? Is there any benefit to Tampa of moving him or Bogosian?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad