BRUINS GDT Game 32 - Hibernation must end tonight in Washington - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Please don’t call matching minors and take Brett Ritchie off the ice for 2 minutes, anything but that

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
well... it seems a better effort then the last few games... and to be fair most of us feel Washington is the best team in the nhl {at least the rest of the nhl}

mix in another crappy gut killing idiot call that erases an honestly well fought for goal...

I still feel we can easily win this in the final 10 mins... but i will say whatever the final score is, the guys did ok. they showed they can hang with Washington on washingtons home ice.

if we add another piece up front {preferably someone with size} and if we stay healthy... I like our chances to come out on top in a 7 game series

it wont be easy... but Washington is a hell of a good team... big strong skilled... they are what we are trying to be ourselves... it wont be a shame if we lose against them tonight.

go bruins go...
I might be ok losing to a great team... but im much better if we beat them... 10 mins to get this done

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Strategy? I ain't seeing no strategy on these PPs. I'd really hope slow passing and weak shots from the perimeter are never considered as something a team would actually WANT to try.

are we still second in the league for pp success? I didnt see the stats today

perhaps its good strategy to tell Bergeron/pastrnak/marchand/krug to just go out there and look for opportunities to get together and attack the net

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
All of that pressure due to McAvoy being an idiot like usual. They have 7 NHL D-men ready, sit this clown in the press box.

Reactions: lopey

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Crazy how Washington was on the PP the whole 4 on 4.

One team looks like they are comfortable playing with more open ice, the other just struggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad