Inactive
Clarkson, Prout

Injured
Bobrovsky, Bourque, Goloubef, Hannikainen​

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Tonight's game is on my partial ST package. I'm making a special effort to get down there, and will be arriving about halfway through the first. I anticipate I'll be rewarded for my troubles with a commendable performance and a triumphant outcome for the good guys.

And now to see how long I can keep a straight face.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Was a Lightning fan growing up.. then the CBJ were born and my priorities changed. Why am I telling you this? I don't know..

Not feeling too optimistic about this one.. but I'll be watching.

CBJ 1
TB 3

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
15-1.5 Tampa

Clarkson with the first ever half goal in NHL history

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Ok we have Forsberg his first ever start against the lightning and now we're going to give Korpisalo his first ever start against the Lightning

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
Ticking time bomb. I hope Korpisalo is ready because Idk if I like throwing him to the wolves like this

He is a professional goalie with a full SM-liiga season under his belt. Good run of games in the AHL as well. I don't know how it compares or if it should even be compared with soapglove Forsberg but playing goalie for the Tortorella Blue Jackets isn't throwing the towel for anyone.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
He is a professional goalie with a full SM-liiga season under his belt. Good run of games in the AHL as well. I don't know how it compares or if it should even be compared with soapglove Forsberg but playing goalie for the Tortorella Blue Jackets isn't throwing the towel for anyone.

I believe Forsberg had two years of SHL (including one starting) under his belt as well as a very good AHL resume when he got his first start last year. Just consider me skeptical. Hopeful, but skeptical.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Ticking time bomb. I hope Korpisalo is ready because Idk if I like throwing him to the wolves like this

Quite frankly, Korpisalo in goal is the one thing that now makes me interested in this game.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I want a win as badly as anyone, but I have just gotten to the point, once again, where if they lose I just don't care.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
Hingefinger Forsberg played for a completely different team, in a more civilized era.

There seems to be heavy emphasis on how goalie is everything. Goalie is everything only with the help of the team. You can play without the goalie but without the team it is a quest to be forsaken.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Ok we have Forsberg his first ever start against the lightning and now we're going to give Korpisalo his first ever start against the Lightning

Looks like he debuted a week prior to that in NJ? I dunno, but I know I was at the home game against TBL that Forsberg started. Hoping for a not-repeat with Korpi tonight.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Tampa has been almost as disappointing as the Jackets. How a team with that lineup is 27th in the NHL in goals is surprising. They are 2nd in goals against, so not expecting much on the offensive front. Best realistic scenario is a 1-1 type of game that goes to OT and Joey scores a goal rather than causing one against.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Oh, don't get me wrong, I want a win as badly as anyone, but I have just gotten to the point, once again, where if they lose I just don't care.

This. I enjoy watching the highlights the next day after a win.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
This back to back won't be pretty. What's the over/under for goals allowed over the next two games? I'll set it at 10.5.

Hope we see a similar (but better) effort from last game

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Just giving an update for the TBL lineup. Palat is also injured. Here's the forward lineup from this morning. If you don't recognize 1/3 of the names, don't worry. We barely do either.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Just giving an update for the TBL lineup. Palat is also injured. Here's the forward lineup from this morning. If you don't recognize 1/3 of the names, don't worry. We barely do either.

No Drouin/Palat/Johnson .. there is a small beam of optimistic sunshine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad