Post-Game Talk: GAME #32: Canucks 6 @ Blues 1 | Boeser hat-trick, EP 5 points. Onto Tortorellaville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
ijGaKqj.jpg

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Per Jeff Patterson
St. Louis swept all three games from the Canucks last season outscoring Vancouver 11-5 in the process. Overall, the Blues have won five straight against the Canucks and are 8-0-1 in the last nine in this match-up. Jake Allen is 6-0-2 in his past eight starts against the Canucks including five straight victories.

...those are some bad numbers. However this isn't the same team as the last few seasons, the amount of roster turnover we have had in the forward group changes that dynamic.

I'm still convinced the Blues are bad, but as a team we seem to do better playing good teams than teams below us in the standings. That said we have 5 more games played than the Blues but only 3 more points at 27p with 31 games played to 24p in 27 games respectively.

So will it be a battle for the bottom or start of a streak? Whatever the case, I hope it's not boring.

COCONUTS GO!
3-1 Nucks
Leivo, Pettersson and Virtanen with another Empty Net Goal.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Prediction: It will be like playoff hockey!

Franky Aquilini.

Well, I mean... considering our last taste of playoff hockey ended with massive disappointment and questioning of the team assembled? :dunno:

Why are the Blues so bad this year? I thought they were contenders.

They say that, literally every year though?

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
We power through this one to extend our epic win streak to 2.

6-4 Canucks

Pettersson x2
Horvat
Leivo
Virtanen
Gaudette

It will be our last win before Christmas

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Per Jeff Patterson

...those are some bad numbers. However this isn't the same team as the last few seasons, the amount of roster turnover we have had in the forward group changes that dynamic.

I'm still convinced the Blues are bad, but as a team we seem to do better playing good teams than teams below us in the standings. That said we have 5 more games played than the Blues but only 3 more points at 27p with 31 games played to 24p in 27 games respectively.

So will it be a battle for the bottom or start of a streak? Whatever the case, I hope it's not boring.

COCONUTS GO!
3-1 Nucks
Leivo, Pettersson and Virtanen with another Empty Net Goal.

Bad numbers indeed. That plus the matinee can mean only one thing; a start for Nilsson...

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Goldobin with a bad giveaway, two icings...not a great first shift for the line.

Gudbranson tries to hurt his goalie..

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Man Gudbranson fight that clown Marrooon he is a loser wtf Gudbranson :rant:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
LOLOLnlkl;JjBoboBObeobOSBBOSEOBESROBEORBRBO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad