GDT: Game 32: Avs @ Blose | 6 PM MT | December 14, 2018 | Bozak + 2nd (2009)

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
That EJ dude needs to pay ATTENTION! Play the damn stick.

Oh yeah, and our PP sucks again.

Not sure why i'm even mad but i am. We need to win this flippin game.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Oh and Ghetto was f***ing bad on that left half wall. I don't think he caught a single wrap around out of three different attempts.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I would really dig an EJ trade about now.
Unless it's for a younger EJ type player than the trade will just end up hurting us. But I don't know any team willing to trade a young big #1 or #2 defenseman.

I don't think EJ looks slow on the ice. So I really REALLY hope this is some mental mistakes made by a new defensive scheme and not regression.

Reactions: missionAvs

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Speaking of that, does anyone know if his NMC is the kind where you have to submit 10 ten teams to go to, or the full not going anywhere unless I want to, kind?

COLORADO AVALANCHE

NO-TRADE CLAUSES

• Carl Soderberg (10-team no-trade list)
NO-MOVEMENT CLAUSES

• Erik Johnson (11-team no-trade list)

Reactions: AvsWraith

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Unless it's for a younger EJ type player than the trade will just end up hurting us. But I don't know any team willing to trade a young big #1 or #2 defenseman.

I don't think EJ looks slow on the ice. So I really REALLY hope this is some mental mistakes made by a new defensive scheme and not regression.

I hope so too by this looks regression AF to me... Sigh. I really think this might be the beginning of what's about to be a long death spiral for EJ. Dude's just been bad this season.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Maybe Rycroft will get better with more reps but right now I think McNab is much better than him at colour.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I hope so too by this looks regression AF to me... Sigh. I really think this might be the beginning of what's about to be a long death spiral for EJ. Dude's just been bad this season.
Which is really unfortunate, because I remember all the beat writers talking about how good he looked in preseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad