GDT: Game 31 - Winnipeg Jets @ Seattle Kraken - Sunday, December 18th, 2022 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/POWER 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Tonight, the Winnipeg Jets are back at it, this time against the Seattle Kraken at the Lemon Pledge Arena. The Jets are coming off of a 5-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks last night and are now 20-9-1. The Kraken have been a surprise this season, and are currently 16-10-3, but are 5-5 in their last ten games, losing their last two including a 3-2 loss at the hands of the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday night. Will Winnipeg have the Jets going full throttle after playing last night, or will the rested Kraken make dinner out of our beloved team? I guess we will find out...

From the person who brought you Grey's Anatomy...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and Station 19...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

...comes the latest in the Shondaland universe...

maxresdefault.jpg

Follow the sexy exploits of the staff and customers of Seattle's sexiest coffee shop...

GettyImages-668083842.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-09-18-16h25m01s559.png

...as they whip up some erotic espresso action and heat up the cool winter nights in the Emerald City because, some like it hot... Edited because of mods...I don't blame them, I went too far...So instead, I will post “family-friendly” non-erotic mod-approved coffee art...sorry folks...

enhanced-buzz-16465-1403370657-10.jpg

enhanced-buzz-10064-1403370742-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-21271-1403371298-19.jpg

ff2d5b540bed951a1d0e2567e422ef37.jpg

So stop by for a steamy cup of java today...

bikini_dbhsby.jpg

Coming soon to a television channel near you...

Words cannot “espresso” how much the Jets “bean” to us! Let's hope we can score a “latte” goals against Seattle tonight, that would “mocha” us happy! Okay, quit your “brew”ding, I'll stop these coffee puns now...

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Thanks Mac

Tired this morning

I’ll have a quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla substitute 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha for mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a scoop of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred.... oh by the way, I have a free reward.

Starbucks employee: That’ll be $958.97 please

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
tattooed-shakespeare-mathew-mcfarren.jpg

Kraken, shall I compare thee to a bowl of calamari?
Thou art not lovely and more squishy:
Rough winds do shake your exoskeleton gnarly,
And summer's lease hath yield to conditions nasty:
Sometime too hot the eye of hockey shines,
And often that gold complexion reflecto;
And every far-from-fair benthic form declines,
By chance or goals pounded home by Young Perfecto;
Aye, thy eternal bummer shall not fade
Nor puck possession of that fair Tanev owest;
Nor shall Grubauer brag Jets wander'st in his shade,
When yer paltry forward lines lack skill to growest:
So long as Jets can breathe or Bones can see,
Long lives our puck cycle to take games from thee.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Thanks @macmaroon for another informative GDT , man playing less than 24 hours later, on the road, tones of injuries, lets steal one tonight boys.

Thanks Mac

Tired this morning

I’ll have a quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla substitute 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha for mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a scoop of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred.... oh by the way, I have a free reward.

This is how i order .:laugh:

Nov 24, 2006
Thanks Mac

Tired this morning

Ha ha, nailed it.

I took a kid through Starbucks drive thru yesterday and her order was about 2 minutes long, full of words words I didn’t understand, and it still came to $8. I was like, what the f*** did you just order?!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'd pull Samberg out and put Heinola in. I'd pull Harkins out and put in, I don't know, a mop?

Harkins is so soft on the puck and he doesn't have the skill to avoid losing practically every puck battle he engages in. People say Gagner isn't good enough but at least he can score.

Reactions: sipowicz and hn777

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Tonight, the Winnipeg Jets are back at it, this time against the Seattle Kraken at the Lemon Pledge Arena. The Jets are coming off of a 5-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks last night and are now 20-9-1. The Kraken have been a surprise this season, and are currently 16-10-3, but are 5-5 in their last ten games, losing their last two including a 3-2 loss at the hands of the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday night. Will Winnipeg have the Jets going full throttle after playing last night, or will the rested Kraken make dinner out of our beloved team? I guess we will find out...

From the person who brought you Grey's Anatomy...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and Station 19...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

...comes the latest in the Shondaland universe...

maxresdefault.jpg

Follow the sexy exploits of the staff and customers of Seattle's sexiest coffee shop...

GettyImages-668083842.jpg

vlcsnap-2019-09-18-16h25m01s559.png

...as they whip up some erotic espresso action and heat up the cool winter nights in the Emerald City because, some like it hot... Edited because of mods...I don't blame them, I went too far...So instead, I will post “family-friendly” non-erotic mod-approved coffee art...sorry folks...

enhanced-buzz-16465-1403370657-10.jpg

enhanced-buzz-10064-1403370742-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-21271-1403371298-19.jpg

ff2d5b540bed951a1d0e2567e422ef37.jpg

So stop by for a steamy cup of java today...

bikini_dbhsby.jpg

Coming soon to a television channel near you...

Words cannot “espresso” how much the Jets “bean” to us! Let's hope we can score a “latte” goals against Seattle tonight, that would “mocha” us happy! Okay, quit your “brew”ding, I'll stop these coffee puns now...

Go Jets Go! :hockey:
"Exploits of the staff"? More like exploited staff.

Thanks again for another GDT @macmaroon !

Who the hell makes up the schedule!?!

Jets are playing 6 of 9.

Played at 7pm Pacific last night and fly to Seattle to play 5pm Pacific.
In all fairness, it's something like a 25 minutes flight.

And the guy/machine that makes up the schedule has to work around all the other commitments that most of these arenas have taken on, plus the requirements of the TV contract.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
7th game in 10 nights. 2nd half of a back to back, not even 24 hrs between games as is usually granted. Multiple injuries, a flu bug running through the team and going against a good team. This has a "scheduled loss" written all over it. Getting a point would feel like win.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I'd pull Samberg out and put Heinola in. I'd pull Harkins out and put in, I don't know, a mop?

Harkins is so soft on the puck and he doesn't have the skill to avoid losing practically every puck battle he engages in. People say Gagner isn't good enough but at least he can score.

Harkins has been absolutely fantastic in his bottom-6 role.

60% Corsi

70% xGoals

80% Actual Goals

+6 at 5v5

1.46 Points/60

He has also rescued an ailing 3rd lined.

Barron-Lowry-Saku: 31% Corsi, 35% xGoals, +1

Barron-Lowry-Harkins: 66% Corsi, 75% xGoals, +3.

That line has yet to concede a goal against since Harkins joined them.

Can't ask for much more than that.

Right now the weaklink in the Jets is AJF (don't know enough about Kuhlman). Eyssimont should be back in the lineup for him.

Last edited:

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
7th game in 10 nights. 2nd half of a back to back, not even 24 hrs between games as is usually granted. Multiple injuries, a flu bug running through the team and going against a good team. This has a "scheduled loss" written all over it. Getting a point would feel like win.
Add Rittich likely being in net... Yeah, on paper this seems like a loss. I think we're gonna need Big Save Dave tonight instead of Big Sieve Dave to get a point or two out of this.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
Wasn't our last game against the Kraken also a short turnaround on the 2nd half of a b2b? I vaguely Wheeler making a comment about it being a supposed scheduled loss by the leauge

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
And the Krackers have had 2 days off. The odds are stacked. If BSD is in net we are done like dinner.

Reactions: JetsFan815

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Are used to drive to Seattle every few weekends. 10 years ago they Used to have hotels for around $80 a night downtown.

The new Amazon headquarters, kind of destroyed, cheap accommodation..

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad