GDT: Game 31: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 1:00PM | Mind Blank

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I don't know about the music selection, but here's a great song from Missing Persons that captures the urban dystopia known as LA. (You have to admire Dale Bozzio's outfit, I would say. :naughty:)

I would have gone to the game if I had checked the schedule earlier. There are many great tickets still available for under $80. :laugh:

I did try to find one about being stuck in LA traffic :laugh:

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Starting my intoxicant of choice early. Good times.

Gdean.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
As was the Hawks game. Hopefully we can pull this one out similarly. :crossfing

Go! :vegas Go!

I thought the Hawks game was a bigger trap game after coming off that big win against the Capitals (and that Capitals game had a ton of hits).

I don’t think of this game as a trap game but I’m still concerned because anything can happen in just one game and I don’t want to see the team go 0-2 this weekend.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I thought the Hawks game was a bigger trap game after coming off that big win against the Capitals (and that Capitals game had a ton of hits).

I don’t think of this game as a trap game but I’m still concerned because anything can happen in just one game and I don’t want to see the team go 0-2 this weekend.
We at least have to beat Dallas... it's my brothers team.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
How many games is Flower going to play this season? I expect Subban to look better simply because the team has looked better but I have to admit I’m not comfortable with him either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad