GDT: Game #31 | Sabres @ Wings | 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Marchenko just gets it I think. He saw that pressure on the point man and knew exactly where the puck was going to be passed and went there, broke up the play. He reads it so well in the d-zone and o-zone.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
alright going into the 3rd with a huuuuge 1-0 lead. Like we haven't seen this show before. Gee what do you think's gonna happen? lol love to know. Maybe .....like....blow a lead.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Marchenko just gets it I think. He saw that pressure on the point man and knew exactly where the puck was going to be passed and went there, broke up the play. He reads it so well in the d-zone and o-zone.

Really smart player. I think he has more offense in him too than people give him credit for.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
This is a case of a team trying to do the bare minimum to win this game. So far it's working but we're kinda playing with fire. Could easily see a 2-1 loss.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
I should really stop reading other teams' boards. So much bitterness and whining about everything associated with their opponent. Kinda reminds me of last year's playoffs.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
His shot isn't that bad, he used to run the PP in the KHL...

He isn't shy about it, wondering if with some minor tweaks he can get it going at this level.

Idk, looks really weak to me. Talking about his slapshot anyways. Maybe i'm wrong though.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

wait until he will get more confident to join the rush

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Idk, looks really weak to me. Talking about his slapshot anyways. Maybe i'm wrong though.

Have always been impressed with his ability to get his wrist shot through.

He has an awfully long load time on his heavier slap shot which is a huge problem at this level.

He does usually keep it low which I like.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site

He does. Smart and cool. Reminds me of a young somebody but I can't quite place it. I want to say Robidas but I don't think thats it.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
3rd period gotta get that point. oh wait... we have the lead. we should be gud!

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
We need less Glendening and E in the 3rd and more Z Dats Larkin Green Kronwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad