GDT: Game #31 | Sabres @ Wings | 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Boring period. Neither team playing great. Lots of broken plays. We've had some good chances, could have scored 1 or 2 goals. Not good to give them a free PP to start the 2nd, that's where they are the most dangerous.

Also, Richards sucks.

Jurco gets highsticked no call. Niiiice one refs
Got hit with the puck, not a stick.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
Smith playing real dumb like usual and taking a penalty with one second left when the opposing player is content on grinding it into the zone.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Boring period. Neither team playing great. Lots of broken plays. We've had some good chances, could have scored 1 or 2 goals. Not good to give them a free PP to start the 2nd, that's where they are the most dangerous.

Also, Richards sucks.

Got hit with the puck, not a stick.

oh ok. I just saw him holding his face.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
They had some close looks but I still agree. We need to be pounding the Sabres.

The Sabres don't really get pounded as often as you would think, especially since October. They skate well enough they are hard to do that to. If their goalies who aren't very good play okay they are in most games.

I just don't like the way we played. Seemed to lack some of our aggression as of late. Was a little worried about that because of the talk going in, they are still turning it over only they don't seem to be jumping out into the play as much tonight.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Smith playing real dumb like usual and taking a penalty with one second left when the opposing player is content on grinding it into the zone.

Time to bring Kindl back to roster. My god what a bonehead Smith is. :rant:

2-3 secs left and guy plays overaggressively on the neutral zone. SHAME ON YOU IDIOT!

On the last Buffalo meeting, scoring attempts were 12-13 after the 1st period. Now it was 6-7.

Kind of 50% effort from both.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
The Sabres don't really get pounded as often as you would think, especially since October. They skate well enough they are hard to do that to. If their goalies who aren't very good play okay they are in most games.

I just don't like the way we played. Seemed to lack some of our aggression as of late. Was a little worried about that because of the talk going in, they are still turning it over only they don't seem to be jumping out into the play as much tonight.

I don't mean scorewise. But our close looks are all one and done. Basically everything is one and done. I want to see some consistent pressure. Right now it looks more like we're just keeping pace.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Nice to see Brad May doing something after hockey. He's on MSG doing games for the Sabres. I can actually deal with their guys

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Time to bring Kindl back to roster. My god what a bonehead Smith is. :rant:

2-3 secs left and guy plays overaggressively on the neutral zone. SHAME ON YOU IDIOT!

Lol we're actually pining for Kindl to be back over Smith now. Shows how much of a dropoff we have after Marchenko eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad