GDT: Game 31: Carolina Hurricanes vs Montreal Canadiens 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

OXGH0TY.jpg

9SslAho.jpg

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
Go Habs Go! Nice GDT donghabs, I was wondering why Spacek Cole Kaberle Semin, but figured they all played for the canes...

Reactions: donghabs98

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
We don't have a chance without Super Schlemko and Dangling DLo

Not sure what Clode is thinking there :huh:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Go Habs Go! Nice GDT donghabs, I was wondering why Spacek Cole Kaberle Semin, but figured they all played for the canes...

You guessed correctly. I decides to feature players that played for both teams were surprisingly there is a lot of them

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Lol its a first line shut down line... So perfect!!! Zero Offense... all Defense :sarcasm:

They've combined for 23 goals and 60 points in 31 games at even strength. There are certainly higher scoring 1st lines out there but we don't have all our eggs in one basket.

Jul 6, 2016
They've combined for 23 goals and 60 points in 31 games at even strength. There are certainly higher scoring 1st lines out there but we don't have all our eggs in one basket.

I thought the first line was Drouin-Domi-Shaw ???? The Danault's line is the second line.

And on D, at this stage of the season, I'd rather see an Alzner-Juulsen pairing than having Schlemko or Benn still aboard.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016

I was being a bit sarcastic about it being zero offense. Clearly it has some.
Isn't this the sarcasm icon ----> :sarcasm: ?

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
You guessed correctly. I decides to feature players that played for both teams were surprisingly there is a lot of them
so I guess the #25 on the hurricanes side would be Chris Terry. Actually besides Cole I would never have guessed all those players played for Carolina.

Edit : Cole and Semin actually, just never considered Semin as a Canadien.

Reactions: donghabs98

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
so I guess the #25 on the hurricanes side would be Chris Terry. Actually besides Cole I would never have guessed all those players played for Carolina.

Edit : Cole and Semin actually, just never considered Semin as a Canadien.

Good guess, it is Chris Terry. Spacek and Kaberle had really brief stints with Carolina so I wouldn't blame you too much tor forgetting. Kaberle only played about 2 months there before being traded to Monteeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad