Xavier Ouellet|Brian Lashoff

Starting Goaltender
Petr Mrazek

:leafs

B4qoG_tIEAAo9uV.jpg:large

Last edited:

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
No shootout No shootout No shootout No shootout No shootout No shootout No shootout No shootout No shootout.

Please just win.

ebis

Dec 10, 2012
Czech Republic
Another game so soon?? ****, I need to write 2 papers in 24 hours and this definitely won't help.

Oh well, hockey is a priority...

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Sorry guys, havent really gotten the chance to sit down at my computer yet.

Here are lines and d pairs, per Khan

Here are the Red Wings' anticipated lines and defense pairs for tonight:

Gustav Nyquist-Henrik Zetterberg-Tomas Jurco

Tomas Tatar-Pavel Datsyuk-Darren Helm

Johan Franzen-Riley Sheahan-Daniel Cleary

Drew Miller-Luke Glendening-Joakim Andersson

Justin Abdelkader (shoulder) and Stephen Weiss (shoulder) out.

On defense:

Niklas Kronwall-Jonathan Ericsson

Brendan Smith-Kyle Quincey

Xavier Ouellet-Brian Lashoff

Jakub Kindl (healthy scratch)

Danny DeKeyser (upper-body injury) out

In goal:

Petr Mrazek (starting)

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Smith is getting the opportunity to play bigger minutes. Last night he didn't do much with it. When opportunity knocks, answer the door.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sens fan coming in saying that Datsyuk is one of the most entertaining players to watch in this league.

I was watching your game yesturday and i was just amazed at Datsyuk and how he handles the puck.

I was also amazed at Zetterberg as well. Another entertaining player to watch in this league.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Sens fan coming in saying that Datsyuk is one of the most entertaining players to watch in this league.

I was watching your game yesturday and i was just amazed at Datsyuk.

Also, Zetterberg is a beast as well. Another entertaining player to watch in this league.

That is all.

Yeah Datsyuk is always a beast, Zetterberg has been quiet here lately and hopefully he starts getting it going again. The top line of Nyquist-Zetterberg-Jurco really have'nt done all the much here lately though Nyquist did score both on Toronto and Florida hopefully he's starting to heat up as well.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007

I was watching your game yesturday and i was just amazed at Datsyuk and how he handles the puck.

I was also amazed at Zetterberg as well. Another entertaining player to watch in this league.

Datsyuk had one of his worst gsmes of the season yesterday. Look for him to turn it around with the extra space that Toronto provides tonight.

And Z has been in an awful stretch lately. All you need to do is watch him during the playoffs though.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yeah Datsyuk is always a beast, Zetterberg has been quiet here lately and hopefully he starts getting it going again. The top line of Nyquist-Zetterberg-Jurco really have'nt done all the much here lately though Nyquist did score both on Toronto and Florida hopefully he's starting to heat up as well.

It is amazing that Zetterberg was a 7th round pick and Datsyuk was a 6th round pick.

Nyquist is another great player and he is a 4th round pick.

Wings sure do have some amazing drafting.

Datsyuk had one of his worst gsmes of the season yesterday. Look for him to turn it around with the extra space that Toronto provides tonight.

And Z has been in an awful stretch lately. All you need to do is watch him during the playoffs though.

I will be watching the game tonight.

I hope the Wings beat the **** out of the Leafs.

Go Wings Go!!!!!!!!!

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Cleary should not be playing against the Leaves. The fact he is on the roster makes me puke in my mouth and now he is playing a top9 role against a team we struggle against. Brilliant.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Smith with Quincey. Cleary's in the lineup. How much worse will the lineup get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad