Pre-Game Talk: Game #30: Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators - Tuesday, Dec.3rd 5:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
large.png
@
large.png

WHEN: Tuesday, December 3rd, 5:00PM PST
WHERE: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tennessee
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Alex Burrows
Chris Higgins - Ryan Kesler - Jannik Hansen
David Booth - Mike Santorelli - Dale Weise
Tom Sestito - Brad Richardson - Zack Kassian/Zac Dalpe

Alex Edler - Jason Garrison
Dan Hamhuis - Chris Tanev
Ryan Stanton - Kevin Bieksa

Roberto Luongo

Nashville Predators

Wilson - Fisher - Hornqvist
Bourque - Legwand - Stalberg
Spaling - Cullen - Smith
Nystrom - Gaustad - Hendricks

Josi - Jones
Bartley - Klein
Ekholm - Ellis

Mazanec

Last edited:

Wetcoaster

Team 1040 said this morning that Weber is out due to taking a puck to the face last game
The puck hit near Weber's right eye. Hopefully not serious.

Predators captain Shea Weber is day to day after getting hit in the face by a puck late in the second period of a 3-0 loss to the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday night.

Weber dropped to the ice at 15:24 of the second after being hit by a puck near his right eye. The defenceman got up and skated immediately to the locker room and did not return with what team officials called an upper-body injury.​
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/predators-shea-weber-hit-in-face-by-puck-1.2444736

Here is a discussion about visors (Weber does not wear one) from the Predators blog Predlines:
http://predlines.com/2013/12/02/visor-debate-shea-weber/

According to Weber's agent, Jarrett Bousquet of Titan Sports, his client will strongly consider trying out a visor when he comes back from the injury. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...eye-injury-visor-nashville-predators/3791009/

Wetcoaster

Canucks touch down in Nashville - Lack confirms with Rollie the Goalie Coach that this is the right place.

Dec213_btl5_slide.jpg

And this being Nashville and the third bus ride of the day how about a rousing rendition of "On the Road Again"??

Dec213_btl3_slide.jpg

And then a check-in at the team hotel for some juice (Bieksa's favourite):

Dec213_btl2_slide.jpg

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Canucks touch down in Nashville - Lack confirms with Rollie the Goalie Coach that this is the right place.

Dec213_btl5_slide.jpg

And this being Nashville and the third bus ride of the day how about a rousing rendition of "On the Road Again"??

Dec213_btl3_slide.jpg

And then a check-in at the team hotel for some juice (Bieksa's favourite):

Dec213_btl2_slide.jpg

Don't forget Tan man and his Bacon. Man those guys must get fed all the time when they are on the road.

I hope we win again I want to see this team go on a hot streak.

Wetcoaster

Don't forget Tan man and his Bacon. Man those guys must get fed all the time when they are on the road.

I hope we win again I want to see this team go on a hot streak.
That was Carolina bacon that Tanev was scarfing down.

See 'Canes post game thread.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
No Weber? sheesh. Their blue line doesn't look as scary now. Hope the right Canucks team shows up.

arsmaster*

All I know is I hope to see Mrs Fisher on the jumbotron a few times.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Reminder of the Site Rules, folks:

13) Libel: Any posts libeling players, prospects, or hockey personnel. It's not acceptable to post that you heard Player X has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden

Dec213_btl5_slide.jpg

Läck does not look very sane. He could be casted in some action movie with a handful of very special characters, he being one of them: a mute maniac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad