GDT: Game #30 | Detroit Red Wings @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMike

Registered Man
Jan 28, 2012
I feel sorry for the Devils at the end but looking back at how many huge calls we've had go against us in the past, you just have to believe that over time it all evens out.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I think Tatar, secretly, loves that Z and Datsyuk are out, so he can be the main offense guy on the team.

Everything about what he says and does and how he celebrates his goals. He is a guy that wants the puck all the time and to be he go-to guy. And I think he knows this is his best chance to make a statement that he can be a top6 guy to Babcock.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Everything about what he says and does and how he celebrates his goals. He is a guy that wants the puck all the time and to be he go-to guy. And I think he knows this is his best chance to make a statement that he can be a top6 guy to Babcock.

I think Babcock is starting to realize what an asset Tatar can be. He's young and he's going to make some mistakes with turnovers, but the kid's energy is infectious and he creates more positives than negatives. He obviously has a nose for the net, and he's fearless. Good on the forecheck, brings speed to the lineup. A great 3rd line asset when this team is healthy and keeps players like Cleary out of key situations from here on out I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad